A New Friend..

When Sun awaken...
He was in his room again... There was no humming today... But the smell of cinnamon and food was there... As for the pain, there was nothing... Everything on him was okay... Everything around him was okay.. he was fine.. He stared at the ceiling a bit, thinking about the 'dream', as he started to slowly tear up, curling up in a ball.. Silently crying.. Oh he hated these 'nightmares'..
Perhaps he shouldn't hear anymore stories..

A soft voice hushes a little lullaby while the warmth of a hug comes from behind, no weight marking the hug, only warmth.. Sun stopped crying a bit, looking around the room.. There is a shape, a sort of shadow with sad shinny blue and red eyes... They are tiny... They look at Sun and a sort of hand shaped thing pats his head gently... Only warmth marking it, they are still humming.. Sun looked at the shape, his head slightly tiled to the side, as tears still poured down " Who?.. " he asked, in a soft gentle voice.. This may be the first time after all of this happened, actually interacting with another being.. The shadow reaches to swipe the tears off "...No...Name..." they mumble... Voice as an echo... A hush... " Oh.. " Sun let them wipe his tears away, as he tried to calm down. "...Good?" the shadow asked softly, still humming the lullaby somehow..

After a few minutes of being silent, trying to calm down, Sun slightly nodded. "...Hug?" the shadowed askrd softly once more, offering a hug again.. Sun nodded again, not saying a word.. He honestly needs it and he doesn't want to bother Eclipse.. Rather say he's scared to.. The shadowy figure embraces him again, not really moving him, they keep on patting his head and humming the lullaby. Sun stood there, as he slowly calmed down after a while..

Once Sun was calm the shadow looks at him and stops singing slowly "...Should...Eat..." they mumble. " I guess.. But I'm not hungry... Nor need... ". "...Mhm...Want...Anything...?" they asked softly, still caressing sun ou so gently, real gentleness, not like Eclipse's...it even feels different.. better.. More soothing.. Sun did slightly relax, he felt slightly.. Safer.. That's for sure.. " Mm.. Nothing for now.. Just.. Why do I keep having nightmares?.. "
"....Maybe...Because you are on edge?... scared...?"
" Perhaps.. But their all related to Eclipse.. I don't know why.. "

The sound of the front door opening, it appears Eclipse wasn't even home when he woke up.. The quiet call for Sun... Before just silence and footsteps around the house.. Sun remained silent, hearing Eclipse.. Though he wasn't sure if he wanted to chat with him right now.. Perhaps he could fake sleep?.. The little shadow vanished, most likely hid from Eclipse's presence.. The footsteps started coming towards Sun's door after a bit of walking around... Sun just stood in his bed, closing his eyes, remaining 'asleep'.. The door knob turned, and ever so quietly opened... Some quiet steps coming over and a gentle kiss being placed on his head... His blanket was adjusted just tiny bit, before the footsteps started away. Closing the door quietly... And walking away from the door... Sun just stood 'asleep' untill Eclipse left.. He opened his eyes afterwards, remaining there, thinking to himself.. The being also reappears after Eclipse left, looking at Sun "...He is weird..." the being mumbles, as they sat at the end of the bed before Sun's feet. " I.. Don't know.. I guess?.. He can be.. Nice?.. " he spoke silently, not wanting Eclipse to hear him. "Mmmh....Maybe...But there is...Something more...I think..." they whisper, getting closer to Sun.
" Huh?.. "
"....Dangerous almost..." they sit on the floor, leaning over the edge "...It might be...Just me though..."
" ..Perhaps.. " Sun looked away, slightly questioning things again.
"...Maybe...You shouldn't worry...About it right now...". Sun nodded, sitting up. "...What would...You like...To do..?".
" Dunno.. We can't do much.. Especially since he's home.. And I'm not allowed outside.. "
"...Draw...?Or make...Pillow fort...?"
" Hm.. Drawing sounds good.. "
The shadow being nodded and went to get drawing materials. Sun just patiently waited..

The stuff are suddenly thrown at Sun and the spirit is back with him "Sorry...First time...Trying to take things..."
" It's alright!.. " Sun smiled softly, taking the drawing supplies and arranging them. The spirit nods, always with sad eyes "...What...Should we draw?" a paper is underneath the figure, along with a pencil that appears to be held. " Mm.. Dunno.. Anything?.. ". The figure seems to agree, for they are immediately drawing, as Sun started drawing something himself.

After a while, the figure gently lays the paper they had on Sun's lap, as he looked at the paper. It is a child drawing of badly drawn Sun and a...Very weird scribble, Sun's figurine has written on top "FREND" and the dark cloud of scribble has written "ME"...They seem to be in a some sort of garden? Hard to tell, it is a child drawing after all.. Sun smiled softly " That's a nice drawing!.. "
"...Thanks...I tried..."
" It's good that you tried.. "
"Mmmhmmm...You?" They lean on Sun's back, hugging him from behind... Sun looked back at his drawing, as the smile faded.. He didn't even notice what he was drawing, untill he noticed what he drew, gripping his pencil slightly.. Surely wasn't a normal one to say at least.. It had him and Eclipse in it.. You know the aftermath.. The being looks at it and then snuggles sun "...Pretty..." they mumbled to be kind while comforting Sun. " Thanks.. " he smiled softly once more, he did like the comfort.. It probably is the only actual comfort he has gotten.. "...No..Probs.." they kept on comforting Sun, knowing he needs it. Sun hid the drawing away.. He rather not see it anymore for obvious reasons. "...Do you want...We draw one together?" they asked gently. " Sure!.. ". The being nodded and put a larger paper between them, as they both start drawing something.

The being was drawing a lamb inside a box... Most likely a box with little holes, the ram can't be seen but... Somehow Sun knows it is there.. Though Sun continued to draw. After a bit, the little spirit looked at Sun's drawing, which once more was what Eclipse possible done to him till now..
"...Pretty Drawings .." the little ghost mumbled. " Thanks.. ". The child then draws over Sun's drawing a little bit to make it look better and not traumatic as it was. He'd smile slightly, but oh.. That trauma is marked on him.. Quite legit if I do say so myself-

The kid looks at him and then away, then draws something at a corner... A little kid with many holes and cross eyes, then they point at it "...Me" they whispered. Sun looked at it, trying to understand what's the little spirit trying to say. They drawn another person next to the kid with a purple pencil, they have something that looks like a knife.. Then they point at them "...Dad". Sun examined what the child drew " Why does he have a knife?.. " Sun asked softly, perhaps with a slight tint of curiosity.. The kid stood silent and pointed at the knife... Slowly moving their finger to point at the holes in the drawn kid's body.. After that, Sun understood what happened to the poor child " Oh.. " of course Sun felt bad for them, he is- well was a daycare attendant. The kid looked at Sun and hold his hand "...I want...To help you...Feel better..." The little spirit mumbled once more.. " Alright.. Thanks.. "
"...What...Would...You...Like..?"
" Hm.. Dunno.. "
"...Want...To try and rest?..Or play...?"
" I think I'll try and rest.. "
"...Okey...Want anything to help...?" they offered sweetly while they help him to lay down once more. " Mm.. No I'm good.. Thanks though.. " he'd smile softly, honestly it didn't felt right for him to let a child do this.. But if they really wish to help, I guess he couldn't refuse it.. The spirit nodded and tuck him in carefully, snuggling him one last time and staying there to pat his head gently and hum a calming lullaby.. Sun slowly dozed off.. Falling asleep again.. Once he does, the spirit hid the drawings, before vanishing.. Knowing Eclipse is still in presence.. Perhaps he'll check Sun..

Meanwhile...
Eclipse sighed... Sun hasn't been awake all day... He even left the house and when he came back he was still asleep.. He did bring him back, right? Yes.. Yes, he should've... He made sure of it... Sun wasn't dead... And he healed him... It shouldn't have been from that... Maybe.. What if he was faking being asleep...? To keep away from him.. He should go check on him again.. Just to make sure..
Eclipse got up from the couch... This time with his steps being as quiet as he can make them... As he started towards Sun's room.. He opened the door quietly.. Sun was in bed, the same way as before... He walked over to him, placing a hand on his head... He wasn't overheating... Not sick or anything.... He moved his hand to Sun's shoulder... He was breathing... And it was how he breathed when asleep... He let out a soft sigh... He gave him a small kiss... And left the room quietly once again... Having no clue why Sun was sleeping this long... He shouldn't over think it... In fact.. He'll go on a walk... He already left the house for some things but maybe by the time he comes back from his walk, Sun will be awake...