The Start of Insanity

“ Right then.. Good rest? “ Eclipse asked, tilting his head to the side slightly. Sun nodded, confirming that he did had. Somewhat.
“ Wonderful to know.. Now that you’ve had time to rest, I think its time to pick another option.. After all, there’s a fairly long list of things we could try.. Why delay them from happening? I’m sure you want to pick from the easy options.. both involve a long period of time but oh well.. Outside or a white room? Or.. of course, choking.. Probably a bit lower on your ‘doesn’t involve too much hurt’ list, but it’s still an option of.. ‘Less pain’… “ Eclipse said with quotation marks around some of that..
Sun stood still, thinking for a bit, why even a white room?- What is the purpose of it? Though maybe outside he may have a chance on getting out.. But at the same time, it may be risky.. Plus Eclipse surely won't make it easy for him to get out.. “ Mm.. I guess white room?.. ” Sun finally chosen his option, Eclipse hummed a bit in reaction, getting up and picking Sun up once again… And then.. Leaving the house-?
Sun did say white room right? Why are they going outside?
It surely confused Sun, he knew what he said, so what is Eclipse way of getting through?

Eclipse took a moment to unlock the door, which of course he himself secured it, before bringing Sun outside… Eclipse put a hand over Sun’s eyes, possibly to not let Sun see his way, or give him a chance to even run away.

When he took them off they were in a white padded room… When he meant a long period of time or just any period of time, he means a very good while. Oh should I mention the straightjacket Sun’s now wearing?

How in the hel—.... Let's not question how all of this happened...

Eclipse sat Sun on the floor, giving him quite a long hug and a couple of kisses before leaving the room. Sun won't even begin questioning how the fuck Eclipse reached the place so fast or anything related to it- Now he needs to focus for threats. He did notice the straightjacket, which also made him realize what's this.. 'Torture' meant to be. After Eclipse left, he sighed, just staying there, since he can't do much..

He'll just hope he won't go insane..

[Writer here, I'm very, very sorry for short chapters. I swear I'm trying to make it longer.]