'Why Isn't It Over?..'

Waking back up, Sun wouldn’t be in his sweet bed… He would be on the floor in the Storage Room… Throat and body a little sore but at least he could breathe… The only thing is that his hands have chains around them, as well as some around his neck… looking around the room, Eclipse was not there… Yet at least.. First thing Sun realized of course was the soreness and chains.. He then looked around, noticing where he was and Eclipse not being there.. Why here again?.. Isn't the punishment done?.. Isn't the torture done?.. Why is this happening?.. He just wants this horrible nightmare to stop.. No.. Not the so called tortured nightmares.. The main nightmare.. He couldn't help but tear up.. What is he meant to do?.. Can he even get out?.. I mean, he sure could try to get out… Though, there are some problems with that.. One being that Eclipse just walked into the room.. He went towards Sun and placed a bucket down a few feet away.. Whatever was in it must’ve been hot cause there was steam coming from it… Perhaps boiling water?.. Sun looked up at Eclipse, then at the bucket, as he backed up into the wall.. Tears rolling down his face, as he attempted to get out, regardless it may be futile..

Chains would clack together, yet as suspected, they wouldn’t come off… I guess a good thing to note was that these ones didn’t have holes.. So the pipes through his wrists weren’t going to happen… At least, not with the chains.. As for Eclipse, he walked off back to the tools.. First thing he grabbed? The axe.. He went back towards Sun with it in hand and immediately went down to hit a leg.. But he missed.. Sun moved his legs out of the way, slightly trembling of fear.. He was panicking due to technically being stuck there, unable to get out, unless...

Eclipse would lift it up again and attempt again, a hand grabbing and holding onto Sun’s left leg.. Sun squirmed a bit, eventually trying to kick Eclipse off with his other leg.. Man really doesn't wanna lose his limbs today.. Sun managed to kick Eclipse's shoulder. Eclipse grabbed Sun’s leg… changing his objective to Sun’s shoulder, Bringing the axe to hit that.. Sun tried to get his legs free to kick him again, which unfortunately.. Was futile.. Eclipse held onto his leg… As the axe landed straight into his shoulder.. Or.. So you thought.. Sun didn't stay still, he blocked the hit using the chains that was holding one of his wrists..

S N A P..

Off came the chain.. Though, it did come with the cost of the axe going a few inches into Sun’s arm, which made Sun wince in pain. Sun took his arm out of the axe, as it was slightly bleeding from it.. Doesn't matter now.. He then punched Eclipse straight in the face. Eclipse went back, grabbing Sun right after he punched him. He brought him extremely close, taking the axe and swinging it into his side.. Sun screamed in pain, as the axe landed in his side.. As he was also trying to get his arm free from his grip.. At least Sun knows that his plan of possibly getting out of this may work..

Eclipse held onto his arm tighter, quite close to snapping it… He took out the axe and plunged it into Sun’s shoulder.. But once again, Sun blocked it with the chains, this time on his other hand.

S N A P..

Though this time, Eclipse pulled it out and then slammed the axe back into that same spot in his arm, digging it deeper than a few inches.. I'd say about halfway through it.. Sun scream in pain again, as more tears rolled down his face.. At least his arms are free.. Now how to get rid of the chain on his neck.. Eclipse stood up a bit, taking the axe out of Sun’s arm and plunging it into Sun’s stomach.. Putting his foot on it to push it down further.. Sun screamed more in pain, as he was trying to stop Eclipse, which wasn't really working.. Eclipse pushed it into him a bit more before taking it back out and finally landing it into his left leg.. Going close to halfway through that.. Sun screamed even more and tearing up more, as he struggled more to make Eclipse stop or even try to take his axe away..

Eclipse took the axe out and skidded it to the side… Walking off to the bucket and coming back closer with it… Sun was already near the wall, though he tried to take the chain off from his neck bare handed first. Eclipse took a soaked rag and wrung it out over top his legs injury… It was definitely boiling hot water, cauterizing the wound. Sun tremble in pain, as he then kicked Eclipse in the face, as he leaned over to the axe, attempting to get it..