Another friend and Some Cuddling

After a while, Sun woken up, wondering what time it is, as he looked around the room, quite surprised he didn't fell over sincd he fell asleep sitting on the edge of the bed. It honestly was hard to tell the time without clocks or windows, but the lamp was off.. Sun didn't bother to turn it on, instead he activated his glow. When he turned his glow on, he seen the little shadow ghost standing right next to him, their eyes were closed so they weren't visible in the dark. Sun looked at them, waving slightly " Hello.. " he spoke quietly, once more, to not be heard by Eclipse.. Assuming it's night-time too..

The ghost looked at him, opening their little eyes, blinking a few times "...Hello again, Sunman" they greeted in a hushed voice. Sun smiled slightly, at least he isn't alone right now.. But the event that happened earlier before falling asleep still.. Bothered him.. "...You...Good?.." they whispered, offering him a kind hand. " Yeah.. Yeah I'm ok.. " he spoke as slight tears were in his eyes, though he wiped them away.

Meanwhile, another small ghost peeks their head through the wall, looking down at Sun and the other ghostly figure. They continued to watch them have their own conversation since they didn't wanted to interrupt whatever was going on.

"...You are crying..." the little ghost said, before hugging him. "...I am here to talk about it if you need it...No need to be alone". Sun slightly teared up, as he told the little ghost what happened through sobs.
[Because your writer is too lazy to rewrite the whole hugging scene]

The shadow listened to Sun, as they were comforting him by petting his back calmly "...I am sorry"
" I don't understand.. He says he cares, yet he hurts me.. "
"I don't think he cares...THAT much...If someone loves you...They shouldn't hurt you, shouldn't they?.."
" I.. Guess, but Eclipse shows it- On his own ways?.. "
"...But it hurts you...Maybe you should talk with him?...About how it hurts you?..."
" You think he'll listen?.. "

The ghost that was watching continued to stare at the both of them, feeling sad for Sun.. But they didn't know how to exactly cheer him up.. It fiddled with its arms before 'inhaling' a bit of air. It then whistled out to them to try to make their appearance known. "I think s-" the shadow stopped themselves, as their head whips to where the other ghost was, blinking, as they were still attached to Sun.. Kinda like a koala. Sun looked at the ghost in the wall also, waving slightly to them. The ghost's head was visible on the ceiling. It then phased an arm out of the ceiling and waved over to name, awkwardly, as it let out another short whistle, before phasing out of the ceiling completely, revealing its full body as it float down towards them. Sun tilt their head slightly, looking at the ghost " Hi?.. ". It placed a hand on Sun's eye, gently wiping the remaining tears away 'Ooo. .'. Sun smiled softly. 'OoOoo!' it smiled back at Sun, patting his head. At least now Sun has more company- Well.. Not for long.. Footsteps were heard outside..
Eclipse might've woken up..

Sun beard the footsteps.. Was Eclipse nearby?.. That wouldn't be good.. He signed his ghost friends to hide away. The shadow one went into Sun's own shadow, covering their own eyes, as for the ghost looking one took a moment to understand what the sign meant, before hearing the footsteps also. It then immediately flew up and phased through the ceiling again, but it did slightly peek its head through the ceiling, since they couldn't help but get curious on why they needed to hide. Sun then listened to know if Eclipse would pass by or enter his room..

The door knob moved, opening the door quietly.. But not all the way..
" Dear, are you awake?.. "
" Yeah.. Sorry if I bothered.. I just-.. Can't sleep.. "
" Ah... Never bothered... Just wanted to know what made the whistle noise.. " Eclipse walked into the room. " Sorry.. " Sun looked away slightly. Eclipse sat down next to Sun, bringing him a bit closer, but not in a hug.. " Is something on your mind...? Usually that's what keeps me up... Things on mind... " he asked, slightly rubbing his back. Sun stood a bit silent, slightly tensing up at the touch, as he thought to himself " Do you.. Actually love me?.. " he asked, a but unsure if he should've asked.. " Of course.. Why would I not?... " Eclipse gave him a small kiss on the head " Wouldn't kiss or hug just anyone~ "
" I-I know.. But you-.. Sometimes hurt me.. " he mumbled the last part.. As he felt little hands rub his back in comfort.. Eclipse brought Sun a bit closer.. Still not a hug yet.. " Never really meant to hurt you dear... I guess it just happens... ". Sun looked down a bit " I.. Guess.. " he answered quietly, before slightly scooting away, guess the fear is slightly increasing.. Eclipse let Sun scoot just a little bit, but not enough to have him out of reach of his arm.. Sun then stood there, thinking to himself slightly. He eventually closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep again, sitting again.

The ghost phases inside of the ceiling then made its away towards Sun inside of the walls, of course still hiding itself from Eclipse. The shadow looked up at the ghost, eyes shining in Sun's shadow, staying behind Sun and comforting him at the best of their dark abilities.

Sun eventually dozed off slightly, most likely to get Eclipse to leave, but sadly, that didn't get him to leave.. Instead he brought Sun closer just barely, humming softly... Since Eclipse wouldn't leave, Sun just tried to fully fall asleep, trying to ignore the fear for the safety of his own life.. Eclipse continued humming... The tune wasn't that bad, if anything, I think it probably helped with falling asleep.. And like that, Sun has fallen asleep...

Eclipse could've suffocat Sun..
But he didn't, instead he laid down with him in a spoon position... Humming softly as he brought Sun into the position and pulled the cover halfway over them.. Eclipse fell asleep himself..
Which was perfectly fine..