Locked away

And Sun has woken up, blinking a few times, before sitting up and looking around.. The house was no longer trashed and destroyed.. Wonder how-.. No.. Eclipse couldn't.. Right? He got up, legit not questioning anymore if it was real or not, as he attempted to open the door.
…The door won’t open… Guess he locked Sun in his own room again..
Sun sighed, not even bothering to call out for Eclipse, knowing he won't respond, or even let him out anymore. He went back to the bed, sitting on the edge of it.. I guess looking around the room… The book on the desk is new… Sorry- No- That's Books. Not book, books-.. He'd look at books, picking them up, examining them..

Just.. A few story books.. Great. Alice and wonderland, Red riding hood, Etc… Hey, at least Eclipse gave Sun something to do… For however long he plans in keeping him locked in his room… He sighed, as he just laid down in his bed, and began reading.. Since he couldn't do anything, doubting the little spirits are here..

Time goes by and eventually there’s a knock on the door.. Sun stopped his reading, as he looked at the door, not speaking a word though..
“ Food..? “
Despite not needing food… He’s… Still giving Sun food… Why?.. Why even bother?.. “ No.. I'm good.. ”
...Silence…
Before footsteps walking away… Sun just continued reading, since he can't do anything..

…Even more time passes….
Don't know what time it is but the lamp flickered and dimmed slightly.. Sun looked at the lamp, confused why it's flickering, but he just turned his glow on.. In any case the light just goes poof, he then continued to read..
And a bit dimmer as time passes… Before it did in fact go poof- The room going dark… And Sun being the only thing lightening the room.. Perhaps it's night-time right now and that's why the lamp turned off by itself, though he continued to read.. Not feeling tired yet.. Soon enough, the lamp was back on… And throughout a few more books, the lamp was off and on… He'd sigh, eventually finishing most of the books.. Though he still didn't felt tired..

Time simply passing on for who knows how long so far… Sun stared at the ceiling, unknowing what to do.. Surely if he asks to be let out, Eclipse wouldn't let him.. I mean, multiple times there were footsteps outside… Eclipse walking around, leaving the house… He hasn’t asked since the first time if he wanted food… Though, I suppose it doesn’t matter.. Speaking of footsteps, there they go again.. Guess.. It's worth a shot.. “ Eclipse?.. ” He called out.. The footsteps stopped outside his door.. “ Are you.. Gonna let me out?.. ”
“ Perhaps.. Why do you need out, Sunshine..? “
“ I don't need out right now.. I just can't sleep.. ”
” ah… “ the footsteps started away…
Sun sighed, as he turned to the side, facing the wall, at least it's assuring that Eclipse would let him out if needed something.. Though he still didn't felt tired.. So he just stood there, turning around time by time..

Well… A few moments later, the door to the front opened and closed…
I wonder if he’s still keeping that locked?… I mean, Sun is locked in his room, would it be a bit much to lock the front door when he knows he’s stuck there?.. Who knows... And he'll probably never know.. Though since he can't sleep, might as well get up and just- Look around the room, perhaps he'll find something else to do.. He'd check under the bed, in the closet, desk and other stuff, perhaps to find something.. Well, there were a couple of things under the bed… None really important nor could it help him out of the room.. Oh, minus the puzzle.. Not important nor could help him out but appeases boredom so there’s that… He could do the puzzle if he found nothing.. As for the closet, there were obviously shirts and Clothes… But, there was something in the corner.. Sort of hidden behind some of the clothing… He moved the clothes out the way, to see what's hidden.. It was stick… Definitely not hard enough to hit the stupid door knob off… But it looked sharp… Sort of like carved to be that way… Sun took the stick, examining it.. Then looking at the door.. “ Perhaps.. ” he'd mumble to himself, going to the door, as he started trying to pick lock the door with sharp part of the stick.. Not small enough… Doesn't fit.. Sun grumbled slightly, as he looked around.. Most likely trying to find something to make it smaller.. Well, nothing in the desk.. And the bed only had the puzzle… Nope.. Nothing..
“ Dang it.. ” he thought to himself what could he use.. Perhaps he could make it smaller using the door?..
Wait— Why was this stick even in the closet?.. Whatever- Doesn't matter now.. He went back to the door as he tried to make it smaller using the door.. But resulting only making it worse.. “ FUCKING HELL. ” he threw the stick at the wall, slightly in anger and frustration.. Well there goes the stick…. It didn’t break… But the thing cracked a bit- He'd sigh, calming down from his sudden temper, before going to the stick to check it..
Again, not broken.. But it was a tiny bit cracked.. This thing is fragile— Though.. It's sharp…Could probably be used as some stabbing weapon… Hitting against something would break it but stabbing them would be easy… Sun was staring at the stick.. Perhaps.. Perhaps he can get Eclipse again.. Perhaps… If he was smart.. No, if he was brave enough.. He may be able.. He sat on the bed, still holding the stick.. Perhaps he could just directly stab Eclipse? Or maybe surprise attack like last time.. Or something else.. He'd sigh, he'll try whatever he can do when the moment comes..

The front door opened and closed… Looks like someone’s back home... Let's see... How he'll manage to strike Eclipse down..