The Start of The Madness

Eclipse dragged Sun into the room, throwing him onto the ground as he closed the door.. Sun backed away from Eclipse, trying to find something to defend himself once more.. A bunch of things but no time, as Eclipse locked the door and started towards Sun.. Sun tried to get up, but failed due to the wound in his stomach, so he continued backing away. Eclipse once again stepped on Sun’s foot, crouching down to his level… “ Sunshine wanted to test things? Then we’ll test some things… What’s first, dear? And don’t answer with a ‘I want out’ cause you know my answer… “ wow- Being given the chance to choose how he gets tortured.. He stood there, trying to think, but honestly he didn't wanted any of this, he just wanted out.. Plus the unbearable pain made it hard for Sun to think.. Eclipse tilted his head.. “ Hm… Let's see… Not Christmas yet but “ he chuckled lightly “ Could make you look like a Christmas tree~.. That'd be interesting to see~… Could get hot water and force it down your throat… Ah, what else.. Hang you up with hooks…. Rip you open and hang the insides up… So many things~… “
Sun remained silent, clearly terrified, though he didn't like any of those ideas and know those were painful.. “ Something less painful?.. ”
Eclipse tilted his head the other way… Taking a moment to look around… “ Well.. Could choke you.. Drowning is an option again… Leave you outside… That's a grand option.. Let whatever find you do the job for me.. Or just simply leave you here… I’m sure I could find a place with a white room.. Leave you there if I wanted.. Huh… Fun idea for the drowning one… I’ll get that later~.. “ Sun thought a bit to himself.. Choking or drowning is somewhat painful honestly.. Left outside or here?.. Perhaps a bit better.. The white room? Honestly, he doesn't know why Eclipse would think or need that “ I guess left here sounds a bit better.. ” Eclipse's rays spun..
“ perfect~! “ he stood up, most definitely hurting that foot he was still on when doing so- He had grabbed Sun by his rays and dragged him to a wall…“ Ow ow ow!- ” Sun held Eclipse by the arm, of course sensitive rays mean more pain.. Eclipse let him go, taking a couple of chains and chaining him up to the wall and Sun just stood there, letting it happen, not like he could anything other then accepting the 'punishment'.. He was the one who choose this after all..

Eclipse bent down to his level again, being right beside Sun’s ear.. “ If you think this goes without pain, you’re very wrong… “ something pressed against the wound in Sun’s stomach… Pressing harder by the second… Tears started forming into Sun's eyes, almost about to roll down his face.. The pressure went away and Eclipse patted Sun’s head “ I’ll see you tomorrow Sunshine..“ he got up and left the room…

A few seconds after that, a zap went through Sun once again… Sun yelped at the zap, he legit won't leave Sun at peace huh.. It would proceed to zap Sun every hour of time that passed… Honestly, don't think Sun could sleep because of the zaps.. Just slightly cry to himself, trying to bare the pain.. Just gotta last till Eclipse comes back..

Who knows how many shocks later, the door was opened and Eclipse walked in.. Sun was just staying there, tears rolling down his face.. He still had the stab wound in the stomach so blood was dripping too.. Surprising how he was still alive.. Eclipse hummed slightly as he walked over to Sun.. “ Right then.. What's next?… “ he bent down a bit, lifting Sun’s head up.. As said before, tears were rolling down Sun's face, and honestly, he's tired as fuck, probably from the lack of sleep and perhaps crying a lot.. Though he doesn't want the torture to continue.. It's already enough for him.. Why was this even happening?.. Is this madness and hell going to ever stop?..

Sun practically just stared at Eclipse without saying a word “ Come on, Sunshine… I’m willingly letting you pick the choices that go easy on you.. Wake up. “ when Eclipse said that last bit, he hit Sun’s head against the wall, just bringing Sun more pain, but why would Eclipse care? “ I'm awake.. I'm awake.. Just.. thinking.. ” Eclipse waited for Sun… Just patient while Sun thinks… Sun just stood there, thinking. Honestly literally everything will lead into pain- Sooo.. “ I guess drowning.. ”

Eclipse went to take the chains off Sun, starting off to the bathroom.. Sun slightly stumbled, though he still stood up, was he meant to follow- Probably, he's too dumb and tired to know.. Though he eventually follow Eclipse.

Let's see how much can Sun last in this madness...