Waking Up to 'Reality'

After a bit, Sun has woken up, as he looked around his surroundings. Seeing as now Sun was in a warm bed in a room.. The room wasn't too big, but not extremely small.. There was a door on the right hand side of the opposite wall from where Sun was placed, also on the right hand wall being closet doors. On the left hand side of the opposite wall, there was a desk. While to the left of his bed was a small lamp placed on a small table/desk.. The room had no windows.. It was dark in the room, only thing shining off light was the lamp. The wallpaper was an orangeish color, covered in a bunch of small suns.. the desk had nothing on it, being completely empty. There was a small chair next to it.. Overall, the room had a cozy and weirdly welcoming feel to it, nice bed and warm temperature. The smell was that of cinnamon rolls and apples.. Sun sat up, as he inspected the room, slightly confused, wasn't he in the colorful forest before? Either way, he looked at his arm, which should be broken, but.. It was.. Fine.. No pain, nothing.. His face as well had no pain, nothing to it.. He could see out of that eye perfectly fine.. The only thing remaining that could be connected to what just happened was his throat/neck being slightly sore... Other than that, he was perfectly fine... Sun slightly held his neck, feeling the slight sore, though he was confused, who healed him? Who took him here?.. More questions filled his brain, though as he inspected the room a bit more, realizing who might've took him here, but why did he?..

Beyond the door, a slight humming could be heard... Sun looked at the door, as he got up. He hesitated at first on opening the door, but he eventually opened the door, enough to just take a peek through. It led to a small hallway, door across the way, a couple more down the hallway. To the right, light was coming from an area. Looked kind of like a kitchen/dining area from what was seen. Sun blinked a few times, confused, as he thought about what he heard, Eclipse did mention about of a past or something, either way he got out of the room, as he decided to go through the hallway, heading towards the light first.

The room was bright, looking sort of like a 1940s kitchen, a table in the middle and cabinets and a stove.. Which was currently being used by a certain someone, as he was wearing some comfy looking clothes. The room also smelled of something cinnamon mixed with more smells of food... The table was decorated nicely, two plates, some orange and red flowers in a vase, and a table cloth, patterned with a lovely Sun in the middle.. The person at the stove was clearly cooking something. Sun blinked a few times again, as he was more confused though he decided to explore the left part of the hallway, where he didn't go.

The rest of the hallway was a bit dark, ending in a dead end. There seemed to only be four doors in the hallway, one of them obviously being the room he woke up in.. Two doors on each side of the wall. There was a light but no light switch to turn it on in view... Sun probably didn't had enough time to look through the doors, so he just decided to go back to the kitchen/dinning room.

There was some food on the plates now, as Eclipse finished up something and turned around to put it on the two plates... Looking up to see Sun.. Sun just stood there, as his rays were slightly retracted, feeling a bit uneasy. Eclipse's rays puffed up slightly as he stood a bit straighter, a warm smile widening... " Good morning, Sunshine~! So glad you're awake! Would you like some pancakes? " despite the monotone, he somehow managed to make his voice sound a bit welcoming and nice. Sun blinked a few times once more, in confusion, mostly because he didn't expect this, not to mention Eclipse could hurt him and he could've killed him. Was the past actions the same?.. Such a shame that he can't remember them.. " No.. I'm not hungry.. Thanks for though.. " he spoke, looking at Eclipse. Honestly he didn't mind the change and Eclipse being all nice and all that, though he didn't seem to trust that much, probably for obvious reasons.. " Ah. Are you sure? Perhaps not food, but how about something to drink? What would you like? " Eclipse stared at him for moment before shaking his head slightly " Ah, never mind.. You alright, Sunshine? " he asked, tilting his head slightly.. Sun stood silent a bit, is he fucking dreaming? Why is Eclipse so nice all of the sudden?.. Man he really wished he could remember those past events that Eclipse mentioned.. Perhaps it could help him understand, perhaps not..