A Quick Trip

When Sun wakes up, he’d still be in pain… Still have injuries.. And be in the exact some spot he was when he fell asleep… At least the pain was less… And he wasn’t dead… Miraculously... He stood there a bit, as he tried to reach the door to check if it was still locked.. It was unlocked.. Well he did fall backwards because of the door opening, that's how you know a door is locked or not so- Lights were on again… The only smell was Cinnamon.. No smells of food… No humming…. Just.. Silence… Sun just attempted to get himself back in his room... He feels safer there.. It was also a bit easier to move, so not too much trouble getting back inside his room… And he closed the door back.. He didn't let go of the axe yet..

It is… Very quiet…
Pain also exists… So that’s also there for Sun… Weren't there those gummies-? Honestly he didn't like the pain, but at the same time, he didn't wanted to leave his room.. He slightly felt safer there.. Especially with the axe in his grasp..

The pain still stayed…. A quick trip perhaps?.. Sun sighed, as he got up, opening the door again.. He made his way to the kitchen.. Still holding the axe for protection of course.. He couldn't let go of it.. The gummies were right where they normally were.. Above the stove in a cabinet… Sun just got some gummies, eating them. It was cinnamon and some other thing flavored… But after a few seconds, the pain went away.. Sun slightly shivered at the cinnamon flavour.. Hey, at least he's fine now.. So he went back to his room.. Still holding the goddamn axe... Once he reached inside his room, he closed the door behind, sitting on the bed..

He'd just look at the axe a bit.. Could he actually— No- No.. Why would he think of killing someone?.. Sun wouldn't do such thing.. Right?..

[Apologies for the short part here, I didn't knew what else to say-]