Sorry and Comforts

After what seemed a few minutes, Sun has woken up, trying to process what just happened, did he had another nightmare?.. He sat up, slightly holding his head which was slightly throbbing, like he was hit in the head, but.. Could've been just the idea of it happening.. Looking around the room, the lamp was on and it was light again… Humming could be heard from the kitchen… His closet doors were closed, they have been since he first remembered waking up in the house… Sun sat up, staring at the ceiling.. Did all of it actually happened?.. How could he assure himself that ʼnightmareʼ actually happened?.. Surely Eclipse wouldn't tell.. He'd just say "It's just another nightmare".. And once again, he's questioning reality..

Sun sighed, eventually getting up, as he held the back of his head slightly, heading out the room, probably at the kitchen again.. Yet again, Eclipse was cooking… The song Eclipse was humming today was the same as before… However, it felt a bit more.. empty… Eclipse took two plates, filling them both with food and putting them on the table.. This meal was definitely a bit… ‘Grander’ than the others so far… Pancakes with a few toppings on top and some syrup, scrambled eggs, and some bacon… I guess you could call the toppings on the pancakes the ‘grand’ part of this.. it looked good, and smelled good… The toppings being all strangely fancy- Well… At least on Sun’s… For Eclipse’s, there were barely any toppings, just looking like pancakes you’d have on a normal day when you’re too tired to actually try and do what he did with Sun’s…

Sun stood at the entrance of the kicthen from the hall, not saying a word. Eclipse didn’t seem to really notice Sun at first, seemingly lost in thought as he went to take out a couple of cups and filled it with a drink, as well as silverware, which is something he surprisingly forgot to put onto the table, only even acknowledging Sun’s presence when he put everything down and looked up at him… Sun stared at him, still holding the back of his head. “Morning..“ Sun spoke, though at a more quieter tone.. Eclipse was silent for a moment before slightly nodding.. “ morning, dear…. “ he looked at the food… One hand scooting it just an inch towards Sun… “ Made breakfast.. Again.… And I… “ he paused for a moment… Two of his bottom arms hugging his waist.. “ I wanted to say that I am sorry for how I acted yesterday…. That was unneeded… To just let my anger get the best of me… “ his voice sounded very empty when he spoke.. Sun stood a bit silent, thinking to himself.. That wasn't a nightmare?.. “ It's.. alright.. I should control myself more.. ” He still stood there, slightly staring at the floor. Seems Eclipse wasn’t talking about the Nightmare, but rather when he yelled at Sun after the dance studio, seeing as he stated.. “ Of course, I was a bit too right about what they’d do.. We are definitely no longer allowed to be there anymore… But… I should still say sorry for yelling…. “ a hand was moving a fork slightly… “ And I suppose that’s where this comes in… Some pancakes to help me and hopefully you feel a little bit better… “
“ Thanks.. Though don't need it.. Perhaps later..” he spoke quietly still, he did feel bad and guilty.. Though he did realize Eclipse didn't spoke about the Storage Room 'incident' last night, so he decided to not bring it up.. Eclipse nodded, taking the plate and putting the food up… He sat down.. “ Did you sleep well? I know I found you on the floor but that doesn’t mean you didn’t sleep well- “ he asked.. “ My head hurts a bit.. But I'm ok.. ”.. Eclipse nodded slightly, as Sun went to sit down on his chair.

Eclipse had stabbed a fork through his food… “ Headache? “ ... “ I.. don't know.. I just felt like.. Something hit me in the head?.. It's probably from me falling on the floor though.. ” Eclipse nodded again.. “ most likely… “
“ Yeah.. ” Sun thought a bit to himself, before speaking again “ What happened after we got home?.. ” Sun asked, perhaps it'll help him realize if it was a nightmare or not.. “ From what I remember, I went into my room… After a bit, I heard a thud and came out to see you on the ground.. I did make sure you weren’t hurt or anything, before I put you to bed… “ Eclipse responded, as he stabbed the fork in his food again, though continued to eat.. Sun remained silent, thinking a bit.. Was that actually true?.. Or is Eclipse lying?.. “ Ah.. Ok.. ”. Eclipse had finished his food after a bit, getting up and putting the dish into the sink… Eclipse started on the dishes themselves, cleaning them off and rinsing them and drying them and then putting them away.. You know, normal washing dishes stuff.

Meanwhile Sun looked a bit at the hallway, of course at the Storage Room.. Slightly inspecting, since he remembers that he broke down the door.. Though the door looked how it was before… The door handle attached and sticking onto it.. Sun sighed, looking away from it, staring at the floor once more.. Eclipse put something up, looking towards Sun for a moment… “ You okay, dear? “ he asked, a bit of worry being in his tone.
“ Mhm.. Just.. ” Sun paused a bit, before continuing “ ... Dreams.. That's all.. ” he spoke a bit quieter. “ A nightmare again? “ Eclipse asked, as he continued on with the dishes.. “ I guess so.. I'm just.. Questioning reality.. ”. Eclipse stopped scrubbing off a plate, looking over towards Sun.. “ Questioning reality… As in, you think none of this is real..? “ he asked, continuing on with the dish in hand… honestly, there was a slight hint of ‘sadness’ in his voice… “ I.. Don't know.. I just-.. Can't spot what's real or not... I-.. ” Sun held his head, as slight tears form in his eyes. “ Everything seems real.. I feel everything.. And I can't describe what's fake or real.. ” He had finished up the dishes, cleaning off thy hands… drying them and looking at Sun… before putting the towel he was drying his hands with down and walking towards Sun… he knelt down to be a bit closer towards Sun’s level, all four of his arms taking Sun into a hug, bottom two on Sun’s hips, with the other two around his chest, now slightly rubbing Sun’s back.. “ okay.. it’s alright… take a small breath, sunshine. You’re alright… “ Eclipse finished up the dishes, cleaning off their hands… Drying them and looking at Sun… Before putting the towel he was drying his hands with down, walking towards Sun… He knelt down to be a bit closer towards Sun’s level, all four of his arms taking Sun into a hug, bottom two on Sun’s hips, with the other two around his chest, now slightly rubbing Sun’s back.. “ Okay.. It's alright… Take a small breath, Sunshine. You’re alright… “ Sun stood there a bit, eventually hugging Eclipse back, trying to calm down. Eclipse just held Sun, still rubbing his back.. He started humming softly…

Sun eventually calmed down, slowly, but he did at least.. Eclipse continued to hold him and hum.. Sun stood there, trying to get his thoughts clear.. Eclipse started slightly swaying, still humming and hugging.. His head went down to give Sun a kiss on the forehead.. Sun did felt slightly better, as he tried to ignore the thoughts. The top two hands moved a bit, now having Sun where he could see him a bit better, one of those hands going up to Sun’s cheek.. “ Better, Sunshine? “
“ Mhm.. Thanks.. ” Eclipse gave him another kiss on the forehead, which made Sun's rays spinned slightly, as a soft smile raised on Sun's face. “ You're welcome… “ Eclipse continued hugging Sun.. Sun stood there for a few minutes, eventually letting go of Eclipse “ Can you let go now?.. Please?.. ” Sun asked, in response Eclipse nodded, letting go of Sun. “ Thanks.. Again.. ”

“ You're welcome anytime, Sunshine..“