What a Lovely Night!

Time slowly passes from morning to evening…
Hey, ignoring the eyes in the shadows and the random creepy noises, it was really pretty...
Indeed it was very pretty!
Though Sun really wanted to get out..
No.
Nono.
You shouldn't.
You should stay there.
Patient.
Wonder how much it'll take for him to be brought back.... Surely Eclipse wouldn't trust him outside for a lot of days and nights. Maybe... He can get out now?.....
How is he gonna be able to do such thing though is the question... He doesn't have anything to help himself out, nor an actual way to escape out of these chains and surely squirming would just be hurting his back or.... If he tries to pull, he'll choke himself-
......
Maybe....
That is the way out?....
Nononono
Don't think of that.

Sun shook his thoughts away, as he preoccupied himself with examining the surroundings...
Maybe useless stuff will just... Magically appear...
Hey, at least he gets to see more of these pretty sights that isn't only inside that damned house!~

Soon enough, the day goes to night and it’s now very dark around him, except the additional glow Sun has.
When did the day past so fast though?....
He couldn't actually tell time anyways, so it's probably just... Near midnight maybe?
At least nothing bad happened to him yet...
Don't jinx it.
Don't jinx it.
Don't. Jinx. It. MORON.

Sun just stood there, unable to do anything. Maybe he could sleep? A nap would be nice...
He surely hasn't had that in a very long while...
He leaned against the tree that he was chained onto, slowly closing his eyes...
Bushes rustled..
Was that a growl?
I think there was a growl..
Sun's eyes jolted open, looking around frantically.
Is his mind playing tricks on him again?-
No..
Something must be here-
Or is it actually there?...
What if there wasn't-....
What if it there is something dangerous? What could he do?
He can't move.
He can't scream for help.
He can't defend himself.

Sun attempted to spot whatever was out there, if there even was something... Everything stood still.
Some leaves rustled lightly in the wind...
Was it really nothing?...
......
It's probably... Nothing to worry about...
It must be his mind.... Right?

A bush rustled…
Nope, nope. Not just his mind or the wind, the bush was rustling way too much to be either of those things.
A slight sheer of panic went through Sun's body, what could he do?! He can't move, he's stuck to the tree.
What could he do.
What could he do.
Just accept it, it's not like you'll be left dead, so why try to keep living?

The bush continued rustling till-...
Out came a small little creature… It looked like a little bunny…. The thing let out a small squeak as it just hopped through the tiny area a bit, sniffing the ground…
There's no fucking way that thing growled.

Sun would stare at the tiny creature....
Something makes it feel uneasy....
Unsure what it is, but it does.
Feels like....
That bunny isn't what it seems like to be....
Or is it just his mind thinking that?....
He doesn't know- He couldn't know.
But.... He can't do anything either, he was stuck there anyways so.... Guess he'd just spectate his surroundings.

A shadow seemed to move closer.... And closer to the bunny, bending down and petting it. The bunny didn’t seem to notice it… Hopping away shortly after…. And poof, goes the shadow-?
The bunny just sniffed around, hopping around before hopping into a bush and away.
Sun blinked a few times, processing with his exhausted brain.
Yeah, no....
That's his mind..
Surely....
He's just going insane once more.... Nothing is there....
He'll be fine....
He is fine.

…It's silent again...
It's irritating how he is just needing to go through this entire bullshit of a dream- Or- Whatever this HELLHOLE is!
Sun was growing more tired though.
Probably shouldn't sleep now though....
Maybe something will attack him.