Exploring New Surroundings

Since now Sun is alone, he decided to explore around the house. He first went back in the hallways, to check where the doors lead. He first went to the door which was besides his room. Walking up to the door, it already seemed to give off a bad feeling... A really bad one... Like something screamed in the back of Sun's mind to get away from it... On the ground in front of it seemed to be scratch marks, like something was dragged against it.. Some dark splotches stained the floor here and there on the floor near it as well, while the door itself just seemed really dirty.. It looked like someone tried to clean it but failed horribly. Sun stood a bit in front of the door, he did felt uneasy about it, but curiosity got the best of him, as he attempted to open the door, but the handle felt loose.. Like it was gonna break off or something... However the door did not open.. Seems it was locked... " Probably Eclipse locked it.. " he thought to himself " Perhaps there's a key here?.. unless Eclipse took it.. " he mumbled the last part to himself. He then decided to check the next door, which was behind him.

This door was definitely a lot nicer.. A golden trim around the edges, a nice reddish brown color, and no signs of any damage or things like that like the other door had.. This one also didn't have as much of a bad feeling to it as the other one behind him... And so, Sun attempted to open the door, but sadly, it was also locked. " Is everything going to be locked here.. " Sun asked himself, he went to check the door besides the door he checked just now.

That door just looked really normal and when Sun tried to open the door , it was unlocked. Inside was a small bathroom.. Dark inside, since the light wasn't on.. Sun started searching for a light switch, which he did find, as he turned on the lights, when he did he started examining the room. One would see a mirror on the right hand side over a sink, having a couple of toothbrushes and some toothpaste there as well... A small toilet, lid closed, and a bathtub, which shower curtains were closed, showing off a bunch of little eclipsed Sun's, sometimes a moon or star popping up in the patterns- honestly, the toilet seemed a bit... Dusty- probably since they would most likely never use it.. However the sink seemed fine.. Sun thought a bit to himself " I guess one of the locked rooms is Eclipse's.. But what's the other for?.. And why would Eclipse lock his own door?.. ". He went to check the shower/tub, by pulling the shower curtain away. Behind the shower curtain was... A bath and shower- didn't look dusty, looked more like the sink, looking fine enough to probably have been used recently- Perhaps the only thing slightly concerning was the few clawed marks near the edges and walls of the bathtub.. A small bar of soap, completely unused in looks, was sat in a small little soap holder. Sun stood there, thinking to himself.. Did Eclipse use to have claws?.. He can't quite remember.. So he exited the bathroom and decided to check around the kitchen, perhaps he'll find a key for one of the locked doors?

Back in the kitchen. There were a couple of drawers that could be opened... Others had locks or something to keep them from opening.. This did, in fact, include some cabinets, some spots looking like they were glued and welded stuck, the handles being missing on them, only leaving two holes where they would be.. Most of the ones welded stuck were near the outside parts of the cabinets, so it may have just been done to keep from having so much empty space(?).. After all, there were more locked and unlocked than ones welded and forced to be stuck. " I do wonder why he locks stuff that much.. " he thought to himself out loud, he then proceeds to look through the unlocked drawers and such. The unlocked drawers contained little things, forks, spoons, and butter knives in one drawer, in a couple of others there were baking utensils, some cabinets contained baking bowls and pans and pots, while another held bowls and plates and cups. One of the cabinets had a whole shelf filled with different colors of those gummies he took, the ones he took from earlier being right up front when opened, baring a label that described what it could possibly help with and what it tasted like. That one being obviously Cinnamon and Sugar flavored.. Some other cabinets held food and baking ingredients.. He thought a bit to himself, perhaps he could use something to pick the lock?..
Though, he looked at the door where Eclipse left, as curiosity gets the best of him again, as he decided to go through the doorway which led into a living room area..