The 'Punishment'

After a bit of hugging, Eclipse looked down at Sun “ Do you want something to eat..? “ he asked, despite the fact they don't need food.. Perhaps it'll help forget about this situation.. Sun nodded slightly, as Eclipse let him go and walked into the kitchen… Getting a couple of things before starting on something.. Sun just stood there, thinking.. He didn't wanted to hurt Eclipse or anything.. But at the same time, he wants to get out.. He wants to find his brothers.. He wants to make sure their alright..

As Sun was having thoughts to himself, eclipse had finished after a bit.. I suppose today’s speciality is Cinnamon rolls… Sun sighed, eventually calming down and putting his thoughts away for now, as he went to the dinning room, which is technically the kitchen- but yeah. Anyhow, he sat on his chair and just stood there. Eclipse put a plate in front of Sun, and sat down opposite of him, like normal… Sun started eating his food, despite not needing food as I said for like 20 ti—

Ahem, anyways.. It tasted good.. Seemed a little bit too much cinnamon… But either way, it was still good…. Eclipse took a few simple bites from his Cinnamon roll… before asking out of nowhere: “ Is it good..? “ Sun did find it weird of why there's more cinnamon.. Perhaps it was just accidental.. “ Mhm.. ” Eclipse hummed a bit… Taking another bite.. “ Good.. So glad you like it, dear… “ his voice started to get a bit.. Muffled?… And the world started to turn… As an itching feeling in the back of Sun’s throat would start up… As well as a burning feeling following, going throughout his body… The world along with Eclipse started to blur… What's happening?.. Why did this happen all of the sudden?.. Sun slightly held his head, trying to gather himself, though the burning sensation didn't helped at all.. “ N-Ngh.. E-Eclipse?.. W-What did you put in the f-food.. ”
“ Cinnamon… Enough to cover up the poison…. “ he took another bite from his… He must’ve only used it in Sun’s… That or this bastard has some sort of immunity to it. Either way, he still didn’t seem to be affected like Sun was… He didn’t look at Sun.. Just staring down at his Cinnamon roll..
Meanwhile, the burning feeling seemed to only grow… Poison?! Why did Eclipse poison the food?! Is that a sort of punishment for trying to escape? It could kill him though!.. Oh he didn't like the feeling, now knowing his technically gonna die makes him slightly panic, which is probably not a good thing.. He didn't eat the food anymore, of course he wouldn't.. He isn't insane enough to continue eating something that could kill him!.. He'd slightly grip his head more, as he leaned into the chair.. Honestly, he doesn't know if he can get up.. The burning sensation, dizzyness and possible headache was too much already.. And he didn't knew what to do, nor like Eclipse would care.. Since he did purposely put it in the food.. The feeling only grew even more… It felt like his insides were on fire… The itchiness in his throat grew with it… It felt harder to breathe…
“ Aren’t you going to finish, Dear..? “ Sun shook his head slightly, he ain't about to finish something that'll kill him.. Though now he was struggling to breathe because of the itchiness..
“ Why not..? Just a few more bites, dear… “ he had finished his, moving Sun’s plate closer…. The feeling kept building up.. Everything was blurry and hard to see now, breathing getting harder as well… Sun shook his head slightly again, this pain was already enough, he wouldn't be able to take more, it felt really awful.. He feels the pain of death but cannot die.. The blurry figure of Eclipse stood up from his chair, walking over and to the side of Sun… A hand went on Sun’s shoulder.. “ C’mon dear, you can eat more.. You won’t die yet.. “ another hand took hold of Sun’s hand, and brought it closer to the table… Sun shook his head slightly once more.. He can't even fight back or struggle..
N-No more.. P-Please.. I-It hurts.. T-Too much.. ” Sun barely managed to get out some words.. But Eclipse took a fork with Sun’s hand, cutting a piece of the poisoned cinnamon roll, picking it up with the fork.. He brought it up to Sun’s face.. “ Eat it, dear… I’d hate to have leftovers… “ Sun shook his head slightly again, as he turned his head facing the other way. Eclipse forced his face back… “ I said, eat. It.. “
“ N-No!.. ” He tried to force his face away, he really didn't wanted to die.. Eclipse took two fingers and forced Sun’s mouth open, shoving the piece down his throat… The burning feeling grew… “ See? Not so hard to simply open your mouth willingly… “ he took off another piece… Allowing Sun to give himself a chance to take it alone… Sun slightly teared up.. Oh he really didn't liked this.. Yet he couldn't get up from the chair.. Or even have enough strength to fight back.. How unfortunate.. Anyhow, he didn't took the next piece, he only tried to stop Eclipse from forcing him to eat something that's slowly killing him..  Eclipse did stomp on Sun’s foot.. Cracking sounds coming along with it.. Sun slightly winceed in pain when Eclipse technically broke Sun's foot.. Eclipse then forced that piece in as well… The burning and itching growing twice more… As Eclipse continued to take pieces of the Cinnamon roll and force them down into Sun’s throat… Sun just let Eclipse fed him the killable Cinnamon roll, tearing up more and more.. Perhaps slightly started to tremble too.. As Eclipse only stopped when the entire roll was gone.. He put the fork down onto the plate. “ And now we don’t have leftovers! Aren’t you glad I did this instead of forcing you to repeat this process with a leftover Cinnamon roll? “ he let go of Sun, taking the plates and putting them into the sink… Sun was struggling to breathe.. Holding onto life.. Well, he'll surely die at this point.. Perhaps this was a punishment for trying to get out without Eclipse's permission..

And the breathing only got harder and harder.. Untill he blacked out…