A Failed Attempt

Sun remained silent.. Listening.. After a bit, footsteps started up...
Eventually walking close to his door.. " Eclipse?.. " Sun called out, as the footsteps stopped. " Are you ever letting me out?.. Without me needing something.. "
" ...Depends... "
" ..If I listen, you'll let me out and not lock me in here anymore?.. "
" Perhaps.. "
" ..What's the reason your even keeping me here.. "
" Cause I love you... "
" ..If you fucking did, you wouldn't be hurting me.. Locking me up.. Torturing me.. Manipulating me.. "
.... Footsteps started away.. " Of course you'd just walk away.. "
A door creaked open... And didn't shut as they continued down back to the kitchen.... Sort of back and forth... Is he pacing? Or doing something? " Can I at least know what you're doing?.. "
...They stopped outside his door... Something was hit against it, causing Sun to flinch. " Putting things away. " they continued onwards, back and forth again... " Things like?.. "
" ...Would you like to see them, Dear?.. " it wasn't quite clear if that's a threat or if he's genuinely asking...
" Mm.. Yeah.. "
" Hm. " the footsteps went to the door...
A small sound... A small click...
The door didn't open...
Footsteps walked away...
Sun got up, going to the door, opening it, as he looked around for Eclipse... Huh... Can't see Eclipse anywhere... Sun just head in the kitchen, mostly searching for Eclipse
He barely even entered the kitchen and something hit Sun.. Not enough to knock him out but definitely enough to knock him over...
And down he goes..

Sun held his head with a hand, as he backed away from what hit him, bumping into a wall, before looking up and seeing Eclipse holding a bat.. A metal one, to be exact- He flipped it around.. " You wanted to see them... Ain't this one fun? " He hit the bat against the wall, a few inches away from Sun.. He flinched, as he moved away from the bat..
" Could've gotten it with some stuff beforehand, but I'll add that later... " there was a very visible dent in the wall now- Eclipse spun the thing around... Sun would just keep his distance from Eclipse, seeing the dent in the wall, it surely would've made a dent on Sun's head too.. Which could be bleeding right now..
Sun took his hand off of his head, looking at it and seeing the blood on it. Eclipse surely did some damage..
" Let's see... What else won't take forever to use..? " there were things on the table, as Eclipse walked over to them and looked through some of the things.. Meanwhile Sun got up after a bit of struggle , as he took the stick out from wherever he hid it, as he attempted to stab Eclipse right in the back. Well... He turned around with something in hand at that moment.. So it did stab him... Just- Not in his back. Eclipse stared down for a second with a pure blank face... Gripping onto the stick... Sun did tried to push it in Eclipse more, succeeding just a bit, but he backed away from him Eclipse afterwards, he was aware Eclipse had something in his hand.. But didn't knew what.. Though still should be cautious.. Eclipse just stared down at Sun... Sun could've grabbed something else to attack Eclipse, but he was being cautious about it. Eclipse was still near the table, so he could've possibly do something to Sun.. Eclipse stared at him for a moment... Before grabbing Sun and basically pinning him to the wall.. The other end of the stick probably could've been stabbed into Sun if it didn't miss by a few inches, going a bit more into Eclipse.. Sun immediately tried to struggle and squirm to get out of Eclipse's grip. Eclipse coughed a bit... " Hah... Fucking... Guts... To do that, dear... " he grabbed Sun's neck... Something clicking together around it.. Sun kept struggling untill he heard the click, confused what Eclipse did, surely didn't broke his neck though.. Did he put something on him?.. Eclipse didn't let go, keeping his hand on Sun's neck... A small click came from somewhere else.. As a zap went through Sun's body.. Sun yelp as slight tears formed in his eyes, realizing it was a shock collar, as he tried to pry Eclipse's hand open, or even trying to get out.. Despite it being possibly futile.. Eclipse leaned forward a bit more, keeping Sun trapped against the wall.. Piercing himself just a bit more with the stick in doing so..

..Click..
Off came another zap, this time the shock was a few seconds longer..

Sun yelped again, as tears began rolling down his face, though he still continued trying to get out, or kick him off.. Eclipse let out a chuckle
" Use-full... I think... I'll keep that on you... " Eclipse let go, backing up... Now holding onto the stick in him... He looked like he was gonna fall over. Sun remained there, though he didn't knew if he should run away or just stay there.. Can he even run away now?.. Eclipse stared off for a bit before slightlt shaking his head.. " I'm... Gonna.. Fix.. T-His... " he looked like he thought about that for a moment... Before actually going off to do so, entering the bathroom and closing the door..