The Return..

Well since Sun had nothing else to see, he decided to exit the room, heading out- Well, if he remembered his way through the castle.. It was already confusing.. Once again, hard to figure out where you were.. But hopefully Sun will eventually find his way out. He has been walking through the hallways, perhaps lost.. Very lost.. Would be nice if Nova was around- Of course he had left her side because curiosity..

Eventually a faint voice was heard.. «... Sun..?». As he heard the voice, he immediately tried to locate it and go to it.. «... Sun, where'd you go..?»
“ Exploring the castle- ” something hit him on the back on the head, as he was then spun around, and shook by the shoulders by Nova «I told you not to wander!» she didn't sound really mad.. More of had that tone of voice you use when your pretending to be mad for a joke or something.. Anyhow, it made Sun flinch slightly, as he held his head slightly " S-Sorry... Sorry-.. " he said in a whisper.. Nova patted his shoulder «Don't do that, ya dork.» she was laughing a little.. She wasn't all that mad about it.. “ Heh.. No promises.. The curiosity upon me really gets me.. Still sorry though.. ”
«You're fine, but really, this place is a mini maze. you really gotta be more careful.»
« Yeah.. Realized.. I surely would've been lost forever heh.. ”
«Ya think?»
“ Yep- ”
«Anyhow, what'd'cha see?»
“ Well.. Not much.. Honestly everything here is locked or guarded.. I seen a Ballroom, a couple of bedrooms, the throne room and dungeon, and endless hallways- ”
«I see.»
“ Yeah.. It is a door that caught my attention, though it's guarded- Very guarded ”
«Oh? What'd it look like? I might know what's in it.»
Sun then explained how it looked like
[Because your writer has bad memory and lazy to search again]
«...I see... Well, that's a secret~.» she stuck her tongue out playfully “ Oh?.. Alright then.. ” he looked down slightly. Of course the door is a secret.. Assuming she’s probably not gonna help much… Especially when it comes to getting into that door..

The feeling of someone throwing things…
Someone yelling Sun's name…
Someone now searching for him...

Sun held his own arm slightly “ So uhm..We heading out?.. ”
«... Sure.» Nova started walking in a direction, gesturing for Sun to follow. Sun listened, following behind, because honestly.. He forgot his way out the castle from being so curious.

After a couple of minutes, they were out of the castle... “ Mm.. You ever been outside the town?- ”
«Of course. I don't live here, after all.»
“ Oh.. Alrighty.. ”
«Any reason why you wanted to know?»
“ Curiousity.. ”
«You really have a wild curiosity, huh? Okay then... Any other questions you got..?»
“ How is it like out there? ”
«... Fine»
“ Mm.. Alright.. ”

Eventually…
Eclipse could be seen walking down the street… All alright.. Not wounded or anything.. His walking pace was.. At a sort of rushed pace… Looking around the street as he walked... Sun spotted Eclipse, as a immediate state of panic and fear rushed through his body.. Though where could he go except back in the castle?.. He then spotted a garden besides the castle, as he started to just- Scoot away, making his way in the garden, perhaps he may be able to avoid Eclipse- Well.. Would've scooted if Nova didn't grab his arm.. «Hm? Where are you going?»
“ E-Erm— Just- Exploring- Yeah- ”
«Oh. Why didn't ya say so, dummy?»
“ Ya know how curiosity hits- ” he'd spoke, as a nervous chuckle followed
«...You seem nervous, kid. What's up?»
[May I say, Nova is taller then Sun, and somehow older then him, that's why she called him a kid, so don't get confused :)]
“ Nothing!- Nothing- ”

Meanwhile.. Eclipse has definitely gotten closer.. But it seems he hasn’t spot them yet.. Too be fair, there are a lot more people walking around..
«You're a terrible liar, Sun.»
“ Err— Eclipseisaftermerightnow- ” he said the last part in a quite.. Rapid pace «...Why..?»
“ Err— Ima say later if he doesn't kill me- ”
«hold up, hold up, hold up, what?!» she whispered so she didn't yell
I swear I will explain everything after I don't die by him ” he whispered also
«Okay, okay, fine, come on!» she whispered, as she started dragging him to the gardens, as he let himself get dragged by her.