ʼA Chained Princess and Knightʼ

Eclipse walked off to the hallway, walking straight to the far-est door on the left, as he was carrying Sun..

Eclipse placed Sun down inside, taking two chains attached to the wall and clicking them together around Sun's wrist... Eclipse had continued to hum, as he made Sun couldn't move his hand too far from the wall but to where it wasn't too close to the wall.. He made sure the chains weren't too tight around his wrist but also not loose enough for Sun to move his hands out of... Before getting up and heading towards some of the tools on the wall... Sun slightly woken up from the noise of the chains, as he looked around, realizing where he is.. Though when he tried to move or get up, he spotted the chains on his wrists, which kinda made him panic knowing he's stuck there, in a place he wished he wasn't there.. The chains on his wrists had holes lining them.. Clearly intended to be there, for they didn't look like they were made randomly... Eclipse was still humming softly to himself... May I also state that the entire ʼdayʼ, his shirt was black instead of being the grey one he wore before... Oh! And he had gloves on.. Whatever eclipse is planning right now, he suspects there is going to be some sort mess.. He took a couple of very small and thin pipes from a desk.. That wasn't there before... Before walking back towards Sun with them... Seeing them slightly closer, they looked sharp... Really sharp.. Sun was trying to get the chains off of him, of course, with failure, until spotting what Eclipse was doing, which made him panic more.. As fear filled his body.. For what's about to happen him.. When Eclipse started to walk towards him, he backed up in the wall, as he continued to try and get the chains off of his own wrists. When Eclipse got close enough, he knelt down to Sun's height, putting the small things onto the ground nearby, taking one of Sun's hands... He was still humming... Having no personal space currently, seeing how he was basically overtop Sun right now. It was honestly obvious he was scared.. His look on his face show fear and terror.. As he tried to yank his hand away from Eclipse, which sadly, was futile.. Due to Eclipse keeping a firm grip on Sun's hand.. Rubbing it ever so softly as one bottom hand cupped Sun's face while another got one of the small pipes... A hand held onto the chain, keeping Sun's wrist from touching its outside for a currently unknown reason... As he kept that still, he brought the pipe through one of the holes, the pointed edge touching Sun's wrist... He was trembling in fear.. He really didn't like this at all.. He continued to try, despite it being useless...
This must be another horrible nightmare....
R I G H T?...

Eclipse leaned in extremely close to Sun, sort of blocking his view... " Take a deep breath, Sunshine.. " is what he whispered, continuing his humming.. Which actually got louder, as he pierced the pipe through his wrist and through the hole opposite of the one he put it through.. He didn't actually give Sun any time to actually take that breath in.. And since Sun had no time to do so, he screamed in pain, slightly tearing up too.. He already wanted Eclipse to stop.. He hated this.. Eclipse's hand grabbing yet another one and turning Sun's wrist slightly, putting the pipe threw the hole and against his wrist again... He pierced the second pipe into his wrist... Grabbing another and doing the same with that one... Taking a fourth one and piercing it through the last two holes through his wrist... letting go of that hand and taking the other one... Sun screamed and cried more in pain, perhaps hiccuping a bit, as blood was dripping from his wrist, now pierced with those sharp piepes.. He tried to make Eclipse stop, trying to push away.. Kick him away.. And such. Taking another pipe, he was able to keep his wrist still enough to pierce that one through it.. He was still humming, piercing the other three into his wrist.. The last one, he brought his head towards Sun and kissed his forehead, before piercing that one through his wrist… Sun just continued to cry and scream and struggle, as now both of his wrists were bleeding from the pierced pipes in his wrists.. He didn't even reacted to the kiss.. He was just in pain... He really wanted this pain to stop though..
He wanted to wake up from this 'nightmare'..

Eclipse got up and went back to the tools… Taking off an axe from the wall and looking at it… Sun was sobbing, looking at Eclipse, as more fear went through his body.. Oh, he really doesn't want to die.. But what could he do?.. His wrists are just bleeding from the pierced pipes, which weren't taken out.. Making it harder for him to take them out himself.. Eclipse looked up from the axe… And put it back, Leaving the room… He left the door wide open.

Sun looked at his wrists, trying to take the pipes out.. His tries were futile though.. He can't even reach the pipes.. It didn't take long though untill a knife was thrown, landing in the wall a few inches away from Sun’s hands… Sun flinched at the sudden knife, which almost hit his hands.. What could he do though? He was literally stuck there.. Crying of fear and pain, as the blood was dripping down from his wrists onto the ground.. The knife was pulled from it's landing place, as Sun’s hands were once again taken. Sun did struggle to yank his hand back, not wanting anything else to happen to him.. Eclipse put the blade against a finger and cut it down the middle, going from that to the palm and then down to his wrist.. Doing the same thing with the rest of the fingers till they all had a line in the middle going down the palm and connecting together at his wrist.. Poor Sunny.. Couldn't do anything.. Just stay there and take it.. He was just crying and trembling of pain, as the blood kept dripping from his wrists, and now slightly from his hand.. Oh how much Sun wanted to 'wake up from this nightmare'.. A different hand took the knife, as one of his hands now held onto Sun ‘lovingly’.. You could call it… The hand that cupped Sun’s face earlier cupped his face again, wiping the tears away as Eclipse once again gave him a kiss, this time on a his cheek… And with that small kiss, the knife went straight into Sun’s knee… Sun screamed more in pain, as more tears rolled down his face..
Honestly, what else can I say other then P A I N.

From the place where the knife was,  it was dragged to cut underneath the kneecap a bit… Before eventually Eclipse popped the kneecap off with the knife… Perhaps just from the pain, but Sun did scream louder.. Maybe someone would've heard.. Who knows if someone would actually give a fuck.. But he surely was bleeding, he'll probably soon pass out because of it, though he's still hanging in there.. Still.. He's trying to hold onto that life... All Eclipse's face showed was emptiness… He took the knife out from under his kneecap… And stabbed it a little bit higher above his kneecap into his leg… Hard to tell why he’s doing this all… But perhaps, if Sun did pass out.. He may just wake up… Though, he could also not wake up at all… And wake up back in the chains.. That or die due to blood loss.. He could also never wake up.. Anything's possible..

Sun winced at the stab, his rays being retracted, as tears continued to roll down his face.. He wish he knew why Eclipse was doing this.. Though it felt similar to the story Eclipse told him.. Perhaps.. Maybe.. He was just having another nightmare.. Though he didn't want to close his eyes, he didn't wanted to die.. He was scared to actually pass out, even though right now there is a quite big puddle of blood around.. At the same time, he really wanted this to end.. Eclipse hummed slightly… His hand wiping the tears away again… He took the knife out once more and stabbed it in his stomach, twisting it a bit before pulling it back out, giving him another kiss and standing up… He put his foot onto Sun’s knee… Grinding it ever so.. Slightly… Sun tremble and cry/sob more.. The pain of the stabs.. Opened wounds.. The pipes pierced in his wrists.. Cuts and such was unbearable “ S-STOP- STOP IT- PLEASE! IT HURTS TOO MUCH- ” he cried out.. Hoping Eclipse would listen.. Eclipse stared down at Sun… His rays slightly spun… He took his foot off his kneecap… And he turned around, walking out of the room.. This time closing the door with a click coming a few seconds after.. Guess he locked him in the Storage Room again..

Sun remained there, not like he could move much either way.. crying/sobbing, as he was still bleeding out, barely keeping himself awake.. But he didn't wanted to close his eyes.. He didn't wanted to die.. Not like this.. He really wanted to get himself free, but how could he?.. He's practically unable to do anything anymore.. Just accept faith.. Especially knowing the door is locked.. How come nobody heard him though? Perhaps the room was soundproof?.. Who knows.. But Sun knows he's all alone now.. Maybe.. Unless Eclipse is still there, silently listening.. Or watching.. One of the two.. Oh well.. He'd eventually slowly closed his eyes, unable to bare the pain anymore, as the puddle of blood has gotten slightly bigger..

And like that.. He passed out..