Avneet POV

You know what friends, I insist and convince my mom dad very hardly to bring a short skirt for me to wear as a school uniform, pair with the same white ordinary shirt.

And at last my family allow me too, but their is no advantage of that too, because there is only 3 boys is in class as I said.

And all the fortunately understand that they have no chance on me.

This is how my dress looks

By the way what is your uniform in school? (Comment)

Today I went to school, everyone is so stressed because we didn't have any bio subject teacher in class 12th and board exams are just 2 month far from this day.

We don't know how will we manage to complete the course before the given time.

But our principal mam came to the class, by the way my principal never liked me personally, I dont what is her problem with me.

But she consider me that I am the naughtiest girl of the school.

When she didn't have any misunderstanding because I am...😜

So she didn't liked me at all, but I doesn't about it too.

You know today I liked this lady for the very first time.

Because she came with the announcement and she asked all the class that if we all of us didn't mind it then can she hire a male teacher as our biology teacher.

Everyone said yes excitedly, because we girls are really out of choice in our school.

Nobody even think that she said hire a male teacher, doesn't mean that any young boy or handsome men will come as teacher, any old age filthy guy can come too.

But we all starts praying that at least that men or boy looks good who comes to our class to teach us.

POV ends

Stay tuned.