44

Avneet : you know that?

Siddharth : I don't know anything you have to tell me na.

Avneet : forget it you tease me today. (Irritated)

Siddharth pulls her chair closer to his chair.

Avneet look into his eyes.

But again made the same distance in a minute.

Avneet : what happened now?

Siddharth : I just realize that where we are right now we should be in control, and today we both are not in a control so we should maintain a one hand distance. (Said shyly)

Avneet : no way, distance or with you, it is not possible for me today.

Siddharth : I know, it is equally difficult for me as well but we didn't want any problem, right?

Avneet : nothing will happen.

Siddharth : still?

Avneet : I don't know what is wrong with you sir everything was going so good and you again start spoiling it.

Siddharth thinks for a moment.

Avneet hold his hands, place it back on her thighs.

And ask for a kiss.

Siddharth look at the door of staff room and avneet confirm that there is no one outside.

Avneet POV.

I moves ahead.

I am amuse now when he gave smile which is a green signal for a kiss, and I rest my legs close to them.

I pulls up my skirt a bit to make to easier for my handsome teacher to feel me on my thighs.

No sooner as I pull my skirt a bit inch above as I done that, siddhaarth sir put his hand over my knee.

It was a response like he was waiting for this only, he takes the access and control over my thighs until my skirt stop them.

A big smile naughty smile came on my face. Which leads him to get better touch on my thighs and beautiful passionate lip kiss.

He slips down on my knees and begin caressing my knees and his hands slowly inches upwards now again, onto my thighs.

He only took his right hand off and place his right hand on my cheek lovingly praising my beauty.

And the left hand fly back to my milky, smooth thighs.

I am just feeling like I take care of my body and keep it slowly without any mark and stretch any thing on my skin.

POV holds

Stay tuned