Veena mam : hey, sit down... Don't you have manners how to behave with your teachers?

Avneet : what can we do mam, there is no one around us who worth to get see, and if all of sudden you provide all the hotness in front of our eyes then girls will surely go crazy, it's expected mam, isn't it?

Veena mam : avneet, tell your parents that I want to talk them.

Avneet place her finger on her lips.

Avneet : I am not saying anything mam, you carry on.

Veena mam : so, siddharth sir, you can continue, if you ever feel any issues from these girls then let me know I will help you out.

Avneet : I am taking guarantee mam, I will take care of sir, properly. (Said in a flirty manner).

Veena mam : you take care of your studies it will be more good for you Avneet.

Avneet : yes mam, now we all will focus on studies, especially in biology, every girl gonna top this time. (Said again in the same flirty manner).

But it was predicted so veena mam have to tolerate them a bit. And she left siddharth between those super desperate girls.

Avneet : welcome sir.

Siddharth : thanks, so let's start with introduction, I get to know your name, your name is Avneet, right?

Avneet : yeah.

Everyone is busy giving their introduction when siddharth noticed avneet is sitting with her all focus on him

She is staring him Without even blinking her eyes once.

Siddharth : what happen?

Avneet : nothing sir.

Siddharth : so why are you looking at me Miss Avneet, is I am looking weird to you.

Avneet : no sir.

Siddharth get up and went near her seat. She lift her eyes, didn't get up from her seat yet.

Siddharth is considering them kids which is really a mistake of him.

Avneet : hayee, sir you are gonna burn me, don't come this close to me. (Still flirting straight forward)

Stay tuned.

Target 20 votes and 10 comments