Veena mam came before siddharth to warn all the girls of class 12th to behave well with new teacher.

Veena mam : I am warning all the girls of this class right now only, that if I get any complain of anyone from new biology teacher then you will be directly go out of the school.

Avneet : okay mam.

Veena mam : it was especially for you avneet.

Avneet : but what I did?

Veena mam : you know yourself very well, so I wish that you will remember that there is a limit should be maintain in teacher and student... Okay?

Avneet : mam, I have my standard too, I didn't flirt with everyone.

Veena mam : I know, but the guy is coming will make you feel like you should flirt with him, but at that time convince your idiot heart (dil toh pagal hai na 🤣) to behave well.

Avneet : ohk mam.

Veena mam completes her boring lecture and now time for the entry of hero in class.

Siddharth knocks the door.

And he entered.

Avneet : fuc* (she can't control herself and it was little loudly came out from her mouth which reach veena mam's ear)

Veena mam : what did you just said avneet?

Avneet : hakk mam, I mean it's our right to study and responsibility too.

Veena mam gave a angry look to her.

So she sits silently and every single girl is staring him, they are feeling like they got a jackpot in their lives in the form of this handsome hotty teacher to teach them biology.

Avneet (in mind) : he is mine, this is final. I don't know how much I will score but yes I know now biology gonna be my favorite subject.

Siddharth : myself siddharth nigam class, I am your new biology teacher, if anyone wanna ask something you can ask?

A girl stood up raising her hand.

Siddharth allow her.

She : sir, do you have six pack abs?

Stay tuned.

Kis kis ke school me principal khadoos hai? ☹️