64

Avneet POV

This Being my second orgasm, I cum first again.

He again didn't came with the heat of my pussy.

I collapse in a pool of sweat and my own juices.

I again think that he should be cum for my cunt, every time make him release him juices by hand is so embarrassing.

But I didn't asked him again.

He came besides me on bed and I hugs him.

In order to be more comfortable.

Avneet : we can sleep sometime. (Said smiling).

Siddharth : what about your parents?

Avneet : mom dad both are out of town, you can relax.

I turn around with my back to him.

He fitted his body onto my back and slowly wrapped his hands around me.

And his right hand over my navel.

I didn't bothered my top yet but I don't know why it is still on, I mean this is really waste today.

It's stopping my bossom to get the love they also deserve.

But I am already in hug, so I just pull up my top and bra too. And invite hands to be on my boobs.

He really hugs me more tightly and slept playing with my tits.

I lower my right hand when he slept and lifted my right leg up and slid my hand through my open legs and held his cock and placed it between my thighs, close to the pussy opening.

This is more good.

I can sleep too now.

Once his cock is in place, he and I made a comfortable sleep and snuggle in each others arms.

After 30 minutes, we wake up from neck but both of us are not in mood to separate.

Siddharth : how are you feeling?

Avneet : uhhmmmmmm. Great. But still feeling hot from your affect.

He place his lips on my neck and then shower my face with kisses.

Avneet : by the way sir after so much argument, how does it feel to fuck you own student? (Teasing)

Siddharth : Don't mention it avneet.

Avneet : but I love you so much.

Siddharth : but....Dear darling, you have to focus on your studies too. Now you know I am only yours, but studies are so important.

I kiss them on this assurance.

He kiss me back.

I thought a little while and realised  that my pussy have no relax today even after two session my pussy is so hot and wet.

Stay tuned