27

Avneet : sir what about my extra class time for today?

Siddharth : it will conduct in last period of school time right now, let's start with you avneet, get up and answer all what I ask you?

Avneet is confident and siddharth is confident too that avneet will not answer anything as she have no intrest in studies.

Avneet : yes sir ask?

Siddharth asked a question and with no hesitation and stop avneet given answer.

Avneet : any more question sir?

Siddharth : yeah wait one more!!

Avneet : sure sir.

Siddharth asked one more question and she was prepare for this too. She answer it with ease.

Everyone is shocked in class because avneet had never participated in oral question answers asked in classroom as she never studied for announced tests.

So it is impossible to be ready for the surprise tests.

Avneet : any more question?

Siddharth : no you can sit avneet.

Avneet : thank you sir.

Siddharth : keep it up.

Siddharth ask questions to other student and almost every student whenever anyone failed to answer avneet raise her hand to offer siddharth that she can answer it.

This improvement over night is really surprising for siddharth.

And finally the time period of class over.

The whole day in school pass away,

And in last period avneet came in staff room, today there is few more teachers are in staff room.

Avneet entered.

Siddharth offer her to sit.

Avneet : what they all are doing here sir? I want some time alone with you. (Said getting irritated with the presence of anyone in the staff room)

Siddharth : relax avneet, and focus on studies.

Avneet : me (and readers) get bored of this same dialogue say something new and sir I did good in class test. Right?

Siddharth : yeah and I appreciate that.

Avneet : so now no talks about studies I will go and study at home and I will give you test tomorrow.

Siddharth : so why do you need extra classes?

Stay tuned

Target 30 votes and 10 comments