61

Avneet POV

I can clearly see on his face that he is not even single percent expecting me to ask him to fuck me.

Wait, even I am not expecting but I want me to close with his dick in, I don't in our first experience together he will feel that I can't even hold for a minute.

He looks at me with wide eyes.

Conversation ---

Avneet : fuc* me sir, faster please. (Sounds ready to take him inside her)

Siddharth : what are you saying avneet, I am just teasing you I didn't thought that seriously.

Avneet : but now I wish you inside me, do it sir..please.

Siddharth knows that he should not mind it from here, as his dick is already resting on his cunt.

Avneet hold his dick and guide to the entry in her body. She close her eyes and ask for a push.

Siddharth can't stop himself now. He part his legs wide, she is already in missionary position the one best to try for now.

Siddharth slowly insert his dick head in her wet cunt. And with two or three strokes, when even not his half dick into her.

She starts shaking.

She is virgin and have a extra tight pussy which is so hot tunnel full of white hot lava.

Siddharth makes few more thrust in and out, he just started it and avneet screamed.

Avneet : I am... Cumming... And she left a hot sticky layer on his dick. (this made her close with orgasm)

Siddharth still fucking her but she seems closed now, the excitement and the moans makes the sex spicy is missing now.

Siddharth pulls out his dick. And smiled on her satisfaction.

Avneet know that it was not great experience for her, even after going inside her cunt.

She get up and hold his dick to make up for her early close.

She took his shaft in her mouth and after a lot of struggle with his mouth she made him explode too.

He feels relaxed too. And both of them laid down on the bed.

After ten minutes, siddharth get up to dress him back and kiss her forehead and thank her for her love.

Avneet made the whole bedsheet wet from her juices but still her cunt have no calm.

Stay tunetuned