3

3

Next day,

The new teacher gonna be introduce in school and all the class twelve girls get ready like its gonna be fashion show in school today.

Open hair, dark lipsticks, more cut in length of skirt, leaving two button from top of shirt and this is all ready to welcome a "New Biology Teacher" in school.

And our Mister Hotty and Miss Naughty going to meet today directly in classroom.

Vibha aunty is principal of the school, but not his mother right now

Principal welcome siddharth in school as it's his first day in school, siddharth feels the same that why this school being count in coed schools when their is no number of boys in school.

Principal : welcome to "Sumangala High School" (This is the funniest name of school I heard).

You can share if you heard a name of any school which you find funny or too long (comment).

Siddharth : thank you so much mam for this warm welcome.

Principal : it's our pleasure that you come on this request to teach in this school when you have your own tution classes which is running so good in New Delhi.

Siddharth : it's my pleasure too mam because it will give experience of school job.

Principal : yeah, I am sorry mister siddharth, I can't ask you to be calm because boards are just two month away and students are not prepared yet.

Siddharth : yeah mam can understand and I will do my best and work my students best to prepare them to compete hard.

Principal : we believe you but....

Siddharth : but?

Principal : actually, you can see there are mostly girls around you.

Siddharth : yes mam, even I am noticing that, the number of boys are lesser than i expected.

Principal : yeah so this can be a little issue but if you ever feel any problem you can call Mrs. Veena, she is most strict teacher of school, and all the students are scared of them only in school.

Stay tuned