24

Avneet shifts her chair close to his chair.

Avneet : sir, tell me your choices I mean what kinda girls you like?

Siddharth : avneet, is that the extra class you father asked from principal mam for you. Like this you won't even pass your board exam.

Avneet : I don't care.

Siddharth : oh really, I won't talk to you ever if you failed in exam, and even in pre board.

Avneet : nooooo... This is not fair.

Siddharth : listen avneet, I am not saying anything to you as I can understand that infatuation is very common in this age. But you should hold your emotions.

Avneet : what is infatuation?

Siddharth : a temporary attraction for anyone called infatuation.

Avneet : no, this is not infatuation, it is way more than attraction sir, you don't know I studied a lot for last exam, and I never studied in night but for you, I wasn't slept whole night. For you only I starts waking up early in the morning.

Siddharth : this is really sweet of you dear, but whatever going in your mind is wrong, and as your teacher it is my duty to bring you back to the right path.

Avneet : but love is divine feeling, how can you say it wrong?

Siddharth : love is not wrong but there is limits in every relationship, and you are my student.

Avneet : dont make this student teacher border between us.

Siddharth : it is already between us. Try to understand and shift this focus on your studies that will help you in future.

Avneet : sir, please don't be this cruel.

Siddharth : cruel?

Avneet : yeah, you can't kill my love like this, I want justice for my heart. (Said so lovingly)

Siddharth : avneet....

Avneet holds his hand and place it on her heart, this is the first time siddharth touched her. And he didn't find this touch appropriate.

Siddharth : avneet, think twice before doing anything. (Said explaining as if it continues he won't able to hold himself for long).

Stay tuned.

Target - 30 votes