38

Avneet : it need I have to think about it only.

Siddharth : what is going on in your mind now.

Avneet : don't worry I have a pure intention like my love for you.

Siddharth : you are crazy.

Avneet : yups but in your love, but believe me if I will arrange everything then rule will be mine.

Siddharth : I will think about it..

Avneet : let's see.

The school time over,

But more than Avneet, today Siddharth is craving for her.

This is the first time he touched her body except her face, and he can't stop himself admitting to him only.

That she have a flawless skin. Smooth and something makes you shiver in the summer hot season.

She is hot like hell.

Even after being a teacher.

Siddharth is going flat on her now.

Her actions are that tempting which give him reasons to be lost in her whole day.

She is so teasing and test her patience everyday.

On the other hand,

Avneet is not happy with this teasing only.

She wants a proper time to love him for her there is no reason to stop loving him.

Siddharth is handsome guy, and Avneet believe it before being a student and teacher they are a boy and girl.

And Her handsome teacher admit himself that in this age this all is very obvious and it happen with everyone.

Now she just have to arrange a place where they can have a better time together.

Next day in school,

The first period of Siddharth went as usual, today unwantedly Siddharth is also excited to know that what is going on in her mind.

Because in the confidence she told yesterday to him that she will think to extend this time or find a better place, so siddharth want to know the conclusion that what she actually finalize.

Stay tuned