60

Avneet POV

Actually I was not expecting that Siddharth sir will wait for more to take of my panty.

But he continue playing with my thighs and even touch my oozing cunt from the fabric only.

I left a soft moan.

And I can feel it that I need to remove it very soon.

Because I don't want to explode with this only, which is hundred percent expected now.

My pussy is so wet and ready to erupt.

I was on the urge of orgasm from yesterday since he touched me, and I know I am not able to hold myself for long.

As soon his fingers will touch my naked flesh of pussy I am gonna cum hard.

And I know this is the turn off so many guys when a girl reach orgasm really soon.

I wanna hold myself for long, which is really impossible for me i know.

Siddharth sir is rubbing my pussy and seeing my face expression, he is getting so naughty mood now.

Rubbing my clit made my whole thighs wet, I didn't remember when I had my last masturbation.

So all the fluid of my body gonna explode today.

But hey God not soon please.

Now he slowly peel of my panty.

I was expecting that he will made his fingers to reach and tease my pussy, but i was wrong.

Oh no...

He hold his dick in his hand and place it on my pussy lips.

No..... I yelled. Getting up from the bed.

This is not no for sex, this is no to myself to not lose control soon.

Because I know my body start shaking, if he rub his dick on my pussy once, I am gonna cum for sure.

Avneet : fu*k me now? (I screamed).

This will be better that I will cum when his dick inside me.

Stay tuned.