50

Avneet : okay I will talk to you later. Please keep some time free for this student today.

Siddharth : Yes, yes okay. See you later.

Avneet left the conversation.

Siddharth also get busy in his work but suddenly his phone rangs. He picks up a call it's principal mam of the school.

Siddharth : good morning mam

Principal : good morning, I am so sorry Siddharth, I know it is Sunday I should not disturb you. But i want to discuss something with you.

Siddharth : sure mam?

Principal : actually made a list of some board student of class 10th and 12th. And we are looking forward to held a parents teacher meeting.

Siddharth : uhm.. Okay.

Principal : by this we can inform their parents about their improvement and class performance, there are some students who are not attended in class and we can't take guarantee of their results, so I was thinking to inform their parents before only that they need to concern about their studies.

Siddharth : ohh right mam.

Principal : but you know what in last three parents meeting, there are so many students didn't bring their parents.

Siddharth : oh.

Principal : but I have a solution today for this.

Siddharth : what mam?

Principal : i am giving you a list of students names with their addresses and contact number, please go and meet them personally.

Siddharth : oh, okay mam.

Principal sends a list.

And Avneet is one of the students which is not attentive in class so her name is on the number one in the list.

Siddharth called principal mam after he got the list.

Siddharth : mam, actually avneet told me that her parents are not at home today.

Principal : I know her better than you Siddharth she must be lying, because she never bring her family to parents teacher meeting, you should go there to her house.

Stay tuned.