22

Avneet sit opposite siddharth and open her book, Siddharth have really very distracting mind today he is trying to avoid to look at her.

Avneet : may I sit besides you sir?

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : may I sit here?

Siddharth : if you want and as it is your birthday today we can start these extra classes from tomorrow.

Avneet : is there any problem today?

Siddharth : nope, I am just offering you because it's your birthday you must have celebration plans so you can celebrate today and we can continue this extra class from tomorrow.

Avneet : what can be better than this sir, I am sitting besides you... Alone. (She said flirting and give a stress on alone word)

Siddharth : for study Miss Avneet.

Avneet : it is not needed sir to mention miss avneet everytime, it's sounds so formal and I hate formalities from a handsome guy like you.

Siddharth : I got this thing in last some days that you have never ending stock in the term of flirting.

Avneet : thanks sir.

Siddharth : it is not a compliment but it's okay, open your book and let's starts with making some notes today.

Avneet : okay sir.

Avneet do as he said.

Avneet forward a book towards and shift her chair really close to siddharth.

Siddharth starts reading and avneet is really teasing and tempting sometimes.

She keep on giving the face expression make any one feel to eat her raw at the moment.

She is really too hot to resist.

When siddharth all his focus on book, she pout and purse her lips with a very cute face expression

Suddenly, when Siddharth sight fall on her, she sit straight.

Siddharth : I can see avneet, you have no focus on studies?

Avneet : no sir, I was listening, but you are looking so handsome today sir, you are not letting me focus so it's your fault. (Blame him for her lack of concentration).

Stay tuned.