34

Siddharth didn't kissed her back but that is the only thing he didn't contribute in this kiss else he didn't make any obstruction to make her kiss him as long as she wants.

Seriously, if he looks at the stopwatch it was must be five minutes long.

Siddharth seperate him from her after a long kiss like this.

Avneet wipes out her lips.

Siddharth : happy now?

Avneet : come here?

Siddharth : not again avneet. (Said shyly).

Avneet : areeee, don't be scared sir, I made your lips so glossy, I mean all my lip gloss applied on your lips.

Siddharth blush more.

Siddharth take out his hanky and wipes his lips as he didn't want to get caught in any way, because any mark of lipstick on his face.

Siddharth is rubbing his lips with the hanky hard.

Avneet : sir, I am not liking it 🥺.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : you are rubbing your lips with this hanky as you are feeling disgusting after my lips touch yours.

Siddharth : avneet, the reason is your lipstick.

Avneet : I wont apply lipstick from tomorrow.

Siddharth : means you have a plan to repeat this?

Avneet : yes of course. 😎

Siddharth : you are seriously out of my control.

Avneet : I am studying well for you, so you have to keep me motivated like this.

Siddharth : yeah yeah. You didn't gave me any other choice.

Avneet : you sometime really make me feel I am forcing you.

Siddharth remains silent on this, Because he didn't want to show his permission on all this and didn't even ready to say that she is forcing him as he is also involve in it now.

The bell rangs.

Siddharth : now we should go?

Avneet : yaar... I waited for this 40 minutes like hell from yesterday... Now again wait... No. (Yelled)

Stay tuned.