49

Avneet left for her residence after this, but this is really gonna difficult now to survive for the whole Sunday without each other.

Actually this time this leave from the school is not good for our heroine.

First time in her life she is desperate to go to the school again.

Else waiting for Monday is never in avneet's wish list.

But before she left the school today she exchanged the contact number with Siddharth.

They both are not able to wait for so long, because they lost their patience today after all what happened between them.

Somehow saturday passed away,

And this is going to be a long Sunday today.

Siddharth wake up with the text of avneet on his phone of "🤗🤗 Good Morning 🤗🤗"

Texting ---

Siddharth : you wake up really soon today, what happened miss kaur?

Avneet : I didn't prefer this answer in the return of good morning.

Siddharth : okay I am sorry, good morning.

Avneet : good, by the way we have to go somewhere out today that is why I wake up early in the morning.

Siddharth : okay where are you going?

Avneet : actually I am not going anywhere, mom - dad going.

Siddharth : oh.

Avneet : yeah so i will study all day.

Siddharth : I guess I have to go for eye test.

Avneet : why?

Siddharth : because I read a message that Avneet saying to study this is really strange, I don't believe my eyes.

Avneet : this taunt wasn't needed actually, but nvm (never mind). I just want to prepare for tomorrow's test I don't want any disturbance because of my test marks tomorrow.

Siddharth : 😂

Avneet : why are you laughing now, sir?

Siddharth : you are such a despo.

Avneet : this is called excitement not despo okay. 😤

Siddharth : I was kidding Yarr.

Stay tuned.