29

It seems like she learns a lot of things in biology in one day.

Avneet : all my friends even told me that attraction between boys and girls and boys are really normal.

Siddharth : yes I was trying to explain you the same thing avneet, that it is very normal to get attracted towards anyone in this age.

Avneet : sir, so why are you not attracted to me, I mean just take a look at me, isn't I am hot?

Siddharth : you are beautiful...

Avneet : I asked I am hot or not?

Siddharth : avneet, stop it, I look you in a very respectful manner. And you are kid.

Avneet : what makes me look like a kid sir, I guess I have perfect body measurements. (So boldly said with the innocent expression of curiosity)

Siddharth : avneet, calm down. You are mixing a lot of things together.

Avneet : no sir, I raise a right question.

Siddharth : I told you that it was normal for teenagers to fell a little turned on seeing someone good looking.

Avneet : yes I feel it and you are my turn on.

Siddharth : avneet, please control yourself, you didn't even know what are you talking.

Avneet : let me prove sir, I know biology better than you in this manner.

Siddharth : see I know it is your age to explore and and experience all this stuff, but carefully and after making your limits clear that what you should do and what you should avoid.

Avneet : so you are my teacher, you will teach me na. (Said moving forward towards him)

Siddharth turns into tomato.

Avneet : sir, I really wanna experience and explore and it will be secret I promise, I swear on you. (Said with a confidence and curiosity in her eyes).

Siddharth : sit back first.

Avneet takes a seat.

Siddharth : listen this is all what you should try with someone at your age? I can't be your bf avneet.

Avneet : means you want me to date someone else and you don't have any issue if someone touch me.

Siddharth didn't said anything in this now.

Stay tuned.

Target 30 votes and 10 comments