15

Avneet : but what is so we have any doubt in anything? Can't we ask that too? (Teasing this time but trying to keep her expression innocent).

Siddharth : don't try to act innocent miss avneet, I understood that how innocent you are in these two days.

Avneet : sir, why are you angry with me?

Siddharth : I am not angry with anyone let's start the class, we have a lot of syllabus to finish and we have really out of time.

Avneet : sure sir.

Everyone keep on being jealous of Avneet because she sit on the first seat and keep on talking to siddharth.

Siddharth know that so many silly questions will be asked during this class and specially during this chapter.

He make himself ready to face them because its gonna be little awkward.

So let's start.

Siddharth reading the first paragraph of the chapter.

Avneet raise her hand.

Siddharth : what doubt you have in the first paragraph only miss avneet?

Avneet : sir, can you please explain in hindi?

Siddharth : you are reading in English Medium School and even the paper will come in English language to better you learn in the language in which you have to write down in the paper.

Avneet : this is so rude sir, I won't ask you anything.

Siddharth POV

Sometime I really feel like I came at the wrong place, I am a teacher here but I think it is girl didn't get this in her brain.

Can you believe it I keep on reading this after for next 15 minutes, and she was sitting right in front of my eyes on first seat with a grumpy face.

She really get angry with me.

What can i do with these girls especially avneet, she is cute but annoying

I continue my class for now, I clear some doubts which are really needed to be clear.

Pov ends.

Stay tuned

Target 20 votes