11

Avneet went to home and directly went to her room, she opens her book and starts studying for next day test.

Avneet POV

I said in confidence that I won't try on Siddharth sir, if I score less in tomorrow's exam when I know that I am seeing the chapter name today only.

This is the ocean of questions, and I have no idea of all of them, can you believe it few weeks are left for boards and I didn't even make a notebook of biology yet.

Because nobody checked so I never felt this is important, but karma is a 🤬 , I can feel it today.

Because I need notes today I know nobody gonna share notes with me.

I open my book and starts learning as much as I can manage from book.

My mother can't believe it that I can study by my own.

Because everyday mom gives me long lectures and after that I hardly open my books for one hour.

And today mom didn't even said anything to me I didn't even had my lunch and came straight to my room to study.

Mom didn't know the reason that is why so happy seeing me study.

Mom asked me that from which direction sun was rise today I know it was a taunt.

But I told that a new biology teacher came in school who is going to take test tomorrow.

And my mom thought that my new biology teacher must be strict.

😂😂

Forget it, my mom and me both are happy with my new biology professor both of us have different reasons but happiness matters at last.

Pov ends.

Avneet studied whole night,

And next day very confidently appear in test, Siddharth can see on her face that she is prepared for this test.

Everyone completed test in given, everyone gave extra efforts for this test.

And siddharth checked the paper and ready with the results in his hand.

Stay tuned.

Guess how much avneet will score?