4.

••••

••••

"Kennedy would be here after school, I'll need you to take her to her father for me when you get off. I have a really busy day ahead of me," Cassidy spoke quickly to Sincere who had just made it through the door, handing her a coffee as usual.

On time, not a minute late.

He was excited to hear the news, a week quickly turned into two for Kennedy being gone. She'd told him that they spent the first week in Florida and then Shakur wanted to take her to a Cabin in Tennessee to show her survival skills and to fuçk with her since she had him doing things he didn't want too he returned the favor knowing how much of a girly girl his child was. Kennedy had kept Sincere updated on it all, he could tell she was genuinely happy and enjoying her time. He missed her though.

He just hoped with today being her first day back to school she'd behave and stay out of trouble.

"Yes ma'am," he smiled at her and grabbed his files he would help her go over and headed into his office.

Cassidy wasn't her usual self, he didn't know what was bothering her but he knew the work place wasn't really the place to be asking or trying to pry into her personal life. They talked outside of work but they were both big on keeping their relationships private.

The last two weeks for Sincere had been great actually, he and Xavier had been doing really good. He was starting to think that Xavier finally came to the realization of being a gay man, as hard as it was for him. Sincere hadn't fully believed him at first but the morning after he admitted to being in-love with him he didn't switch it up. He asked if they could still be private a while longer but other than that he didn't  shy away about his feelings anymore. In private atleast, they still couldn't be out publicly.

"And by the way you look really good today. Manly even, sexy." Cassidy paged over his speaker causing him to burst into laughter.

Everytime he didn't dress girly it was as if the whole office went into a frenzy, all the women knew he was gay but it really didn't matter because each time they threw themselves at him anyway. The men treated him as a man on the days he dressed masculine, while other days they babied him. "Off my phone Cassidy, I don't want you hunny."

He heard her laugh before the line went off, being she hung up.

Sincere always dressed how he felt for the day, it depended on if he wanted to do his eyebrows or not. Rather his hair was dyed or not. It all depended on his mood, honestly.

 It all depended on his mood, honestly