16

Adrian.

There was obviously something suspicious about how Zara kept glancing at the bathroom and the something or may I say someone was currently tied in a chair before me.

"Who are you?" Jace asked again but she just blinked her eyes at him. It didn't seem like she would talk.

That's why I had someone go fetch Zara immediately. I wanted to know the relationship between these too and they could never be siblings seeing as the woman before me is Korean.

"I don't think she's going to say anything." Jace sighed coming to stand beside me.

"What do you want with me?"

Jace immediately looked at her. I stayed expressionless. "Who are you?" He asked. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm Human dumbass." She spat. He moved towards her and grabbed her forcefully by the neck. "Don't try to talk smart with me gattina." She scrunched her face in disgust. She seems to understand what Jace had called her.

"Enough. She'll talk. Let's just give her time." I said and she stared at me in slight concern. "What do you guys want with me? I'm innocent. I didn't do anything wrong. I can barely hurt a fly." She argued.

The door was pushed open and Zara strolled in. I watched carefully but she just had a blank expression on her face.

"Zara! Finally. Care to explain who this girl is to you? The men caught her sneaking away from the block close to your hotel room." Jace snapped and Zara just blinked. 

"What?" She's playing clueless? Seriously?

"Do you know her?" I asked. She gave a simple nod. "What's her name?" I asked again.

"Why didn't you ask her?" I knew I was going to get resistance from Zara that's why I chose to respond calmly.

"We tried. She didn't want to talk."

"Well, you don't just expect her to talk like y'all are spilling tea. She's tied to a fucking chair dumbass." She spat.

I narrowed my eyes at Zara.

"She's a suspect." Jace chipped in.

"Suspect of what? For all I know she might have just been walking to somewhere and your men deemed her suspicious." She argued.

"Fine. I'll get it out of her myself." Jace hissed and grabbed the girl by her neck. She gasped with wide eyes as she stared back at Jace.

"What the hell is your name?" He snarled.

"Jace!"

"It's Min Sung!!" She yelled out and he released her. She coughed out and Zara turned to Jace and slapped him across the face.

To say I was shocked is an understatement.

"There are many ways to get a woman to talk Jace." She hissed and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay. We know your name. What's your relationship with her?" Jace asked pointing at Zara.

"We're friends that's all. Nothing more. She used to be lab partners with my sister in college." She explained.

I didn't believe her. Not in the least.

"Why am I here again?" Zara asked.

I let out a deep breath. This was a waste of time. Both women are obviously so smart to think I won't understand there's a relationship between them but as Zara said, There are many ways to get a woman to talk and she'll be talking in no time.
I'll make sure of that.

*****

Jace slammed his fist on the table and I raised an eyebrow at him. "How can a woman be this aggravating?!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"You're the one who brought her. She knows enough to let her go. She stays." I said and he ran his hand through his hair. "You saw right? She fucking slapped me and I stood there doing nothing! She's grateful my mother taught me manners. She would've been in a pool of her own blood." He seethed and I scoffed.

"What's with the change of heart? I remember you wanting to protect her and not let anyone hurt a hair on her head. Now you want her bleeding out a pool?" I asked with an amused expression.

"People change. Fuck!" He yelled and punched the wall. I sighed. "Get out of my office. Make sure the Korean leaves with a nice threat." I ordered. He nodded then walked out.

I flipped the files on my desk open and frowned after reading the first line.

"Who the fuck is Diana?" I muttered.

A\N
Sorry for the wait y'all. Exams and school are really cutting into my time. Tell me what y'all think. Love you all.