20

Adrian.

It wouldn't take an idiot to know that Zara is an agent. I had my suspicions and they were confirmed the night she showed up at that warehouse. I was shocked to see her take a bullet and barely flinch.

She must've undergone some really intense training. I plan to confront her. Also, the kiss we shared was totally a surprise to me.

Zara is a defiant woman. I'm afraid I'm slowly falling for her charms. It wouldn't sway me though. Maybe if we cleared up the sexual tension then I'll be certain about what I feel.

I had taken a shower because I felt like I shouldn't have her imprints on me. I changed and met up with Romero and Ria.

"Boss? You have a dinner meeting with Daniel Rosi." Romero informed and I frowned. "Rosi? The gun dealer? Why the fuck does he want to see me?" I asked.

"He spoke about buying something from you." He explained. What did I own that Rosi wanted? We walked into the training room and my eyes easily found My Angel.

She looked breathtaking in her outfit. What is she up to?

She boldly called me an idiot Infront of my men yet I only gave a warning. Had someone else done that they'd be dead.

"Adrian? Jenna's been looking everywhere for you. She said you promised to do a documentary for her." Jace said and i scrunched up my nose. "Why the fuck do I have you around? Go tell her I'm very busy and that you'll help instead. Bond with the kid." I said and he frowned at me.

"I can't 'bond' with her right now. I have a lot of work to do." He snapped. I turned to Romero. He blinked before faking a call in my presence. I snatched the phone and he sighed.

"I have an important stuff tonight." He excused and I scoffed.
"You're a pathetic bunch. Jace you can't even help the girl you like." Zara said and Jace glared at her and I looked at him.

"Who said I liked Jenna? Don't make stuff up Zara." He warned and she just brushed it off with a laugh.

"Man up and stop being a wuss." Ria muttered and Jace gave her the finger.

"Fine. Since all of you are being pussies, I'll do it with her instead. I have free time." Zara said and I smirked down at her.

"Are you sure? It involves a shitload of paper work." I said and waited for her answer.

"Yeah sure. I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle. Documentation may turn out to be fun." She teased and I nodded.

"Jace. Let's go." I said. I turned to her and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"I'll see you when I get home Angel. Be good." Then I nipped her ear. She gasped slightly and I couldn't help the small smile that creeped on my face.
Standing back to my full height, I turned to Ria.

"You. Make sure the security rounds are finished. I don't want excuses like last time." I warned. She nodded with a slight bow before leaving.

"Bye Dewdrop." Jace said and ruffled Zara's hair. She punched his arm and he laughed. We finally left the training room.

"So you like Jenna huh?" Romero teased and Jace glared. "Shut up." He muttered. I didn't say a word.

I had known for a long time as Jenna had confessed it to me.

"That's enough. I want to get to that stupid dinner and return as fast as possible." I snapped.

Daniel Rosi sat comfortably at the VIP section of the restaurant we were in. He sat upright immediately he noticed me. Jace was behind me and we both sat down.

"Romano! Glad you could honor my invitation." He said with a smirk. I stared expressionless.

"Rosi. What do you want?" I asked and he sighed. "Have a drink first. It's on me." He insisted.

"We both know we're not here to have drinks and talk about the weather so get straight to the point. I'm a very busy man." I snapped at him. He nodded and cleared his throat.

"I want the girl."He stated. What girl?

"Girl? What are you talking about?" Jace asked. He clicked his tongue and inches closer.

"I know a girl was recently added to your household and I want her. I don't care what it will cost me." He said and I frowned. He's talking about Zara.

"Why?" Jace asked.

He laughed loudly and clapped his hands while at it. "You don't know?! Ha! Of course you don't! She's good at her work!!" He shouted and Jace frowned in confusion.

"Rosi. You must've been mistaken. That woman is my Donna. So you had better back the fuck off. She's not who you're thinking of." I said with anger in my voice. Daniel stared in shock.

"Your Donna?! Why haven't you announced this?" He questioned and I chuckled.
"She's not ready yet." Was the answer I gave. I could feel Jace staring at me.

Rosi frowned. "I want to meet her." He demanded. "I need to be sure." He argued.

"This conversation is over." I said standing to my feet. Jace followed suit.
"Romano. At least tell me her name." He said and I looked at him.

"Camila."

With that I turned and left the building. "Did you just give him the fake name Zara gave you?" Jace asked and I shrugged with a smile. I did.

A/N

It's been such a while. I am so sorry for the slow updates but my life isn't the best right now. Please tell me what you think though.

Lots of love Babies.
Sophie❤️