29

Adrian.

A meeting was called immediately. Concerning Zara and Reina. Obviously all the men were shocked at what they saw and they were demanding answers.

I sat quietly in the midst of all the bickering chaos as my thoughts lingered on her. My Angel.

I knew quite enough about her backstory to have an idea of what happened. Diana had told me a few things yet it was admittedly scary to see her in that form. She was a killer there and then. And her eyes.

Red.

How? Was that even humanly possible? Tons of questions and theories yet I had zero answers. Diana and Hades were in the conference room with us and they stood of to the side quietly and just staring.

Hades had made one thing clear. I couldn't exactly reveal Zara's identity. How was I possibly going to convince them without doing that? I frowned.

"Enough!" I yelled slamming my fist on the table. All eyes turned to me.

"Boss. Who the fuck is that woman?" Someone asked. Not all of the men had seen Zara before and unfortunately majority of them happened to be in the mafia home today.

"Watch your fucking tone." Jace warned glaring at Farre.

"She just killed off 20 of our men Casciani! Like it was a walk in the park!" Another yelled. The bickering started again and I glaring angrily at all of them. Have they no respect anymore?

"One more word again and I'm going to kill whoever that is." I stated.

"You should be killing off that bit--" A loud bang was heard and he fell to the floor, blood pooling out of his head. I replaced my gun and sat back down. No one spoke again.

Much better.

"I know all of you have questions. So do I. If I had the answers I'd give them to you. For now I don't." I began. Only to get interrupted.

"Apologies Boss but what about her? Where is she now?" Silvan asked. "Detainment." I answered. He nodded and sat back down.

"I will provide all the answers you need. As for now, our focus should be on the Russians. Clearly they'll plan to retrieve their gem. Miss Reina Velkov. We ought to be prepared for when they do. Silco is an absolute crackhead and this his daughter we took." I said.

"What about the fact that Zara had just waltzed in here with Silco's daughter? That's weird." Romero said and I looked at him.

"It's not. I asked her to do that. I already had sightings on Miss Velkov. Zara just happened to be a good sport with the help of Doctor Treyvon. Reina walked right into my trap." I said slightly omitting all important facts they didn't need to know.

A short murmur ran across the room.

"Who's the redhead?" The random question was hard to pinpoint it's source from my view.

"Who's asking shithead?" Diana snapped. She rolled her eyes and looked away. "Fucking cunt. I'll break your damn bones slut!" Now I could see Darren who was glaring pointedly at Diana as he spoke.

Diana leaned off again the wall. Hades grabbed her arm to stop her from probably going batshit crazy on Darren. I didn't need more complications.

"Darren! Get the fuck away from her!" Romero yelled standing to his feet. I sighed. Darren grumbled but had no choice but to obey. Diana rolled her eyes. She clearly didn't want Romero's help.

"We'll be rotating the duties starting from this moment. Section 1. You have the areas surrounded by the home. Section 2, The main floors. Section 3, Garages. Section 4, Every warehouse owned by me. Section 5, Business Chains. Section 6, Grounds. Section 7, Docks and Section 8, Detainers. I want them executed immediately." I stated and the men moved to do as instructed.

Jace, Romero, Diana and Hades stayed behind as everyone left.

"I didn't need you defending me you Italian dick!" Diana spat and I blinked at her.
"Really? He would've killed you!" Romero yelled at her. "I can't protect myself." She snapped.

"Enough with the fighting you two." Jace butted in and Diana turned to him with fury in her eyes.

"On second thoughts, Carry on." He muttered leaning further into his seat. I cleared my throat. They both quietened down and I spoke.

"Jace, Romero. Whatever I'm about to tell you must stay confidential between us." I said then proceeded to tell them everything.

When I was done, Romero kept staring at Diana and Hades while Jace was struggling to form words.

"Wait! Z? As in the assassin? She's Zara? Oh my God I've provoked that woman countless times! She could've killed me." He said in shock as I smirked.

"S.I? The same goddamn agency people that killed my sister?" Romero's voice was laced with anger.

Hades and Diana both had blank looks on their faces. "As much as we are the best in the agency, that doesn't mean we carry out all the missions. There are other people who can do as well as pull a trigger and kill someone. We are giving top tier missions." Hades explained.

"What's wrong with Zara? Is she going to be okay?" Jace asked. I sighed. "I hope so. I should go check on her. I locked her in her room as per her request. I'll see you all later." I said standing and then leaving the office.

As I got to Zara's door, I frowned in confusion as I looked down at the red liquid coming out from the room.

"Shit!" I cursed and struggled to open the door. I kicked it down and stared at the sight in front of me.

"Zara!"

A/N
Hola my loves! Thoughts? What do y'all think happened to Z?

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share. Love y'all and please check out my other books too. Muah💋
Sophie❤️