26

Zara.

"Get your ass back here as fast as you can." I hissed and Min scoffed over the phone. "Didn't you hear me? I can't leave without notifying the system. I'm literally trapped here." She explained and I cursed.

"I need you here. And I can't come get you. If I do, it's going to seem suspicious." I said. She grumbled under her breath.

"Wait. There's a way." She gasped and I waited for her to spill. Only she said the one thing I didn't want to hear.

"Diana."

"Yeah fuck no. There's no way in hell I'm talking to her. On second thought, I'd come get you." I said and she snickered.

"You know she just got back from Spain and I'm sure she'll love to share a cup of tea with you." She teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have to. Like I said I'm coming to get you." I argued. "That's a waste of time. We'll come to you. I know you can fetch me. You're Z after all." She said and I smirked.

"Fine. I'll talk to Diana. You should be here by tomorrow at least. I've gotta go. There's this stupid meeting I have to attend also I have to see Hades. The fucker is here." I said and hung up.

I grabbed a hoodie because it was chilly and I left my room and headed down to the medical quarters. This Home is fucking huge.

I barely acknowledged the nurses as I walked in. One of them was stupid enough to stop me.

"Excuse me Miss? What are you doing down here?" She asked rudely. "I'm here to see the doctor." I said plainly and she looked me over.

"You don't look injured. He's busy. Come back another time." She snapped and I frowned.

"The wounds go deeper than that. Here." I touched my chest. She rolled her eyes. My eyes found her name tag. Janet. Ugly ass name.

"Go see a therapist. We're too busy to attend to you." She said and I glared. She was pissing me off now.

"Listen, Janet. Don't make me angry. Just kindly get the fuck out of my way or I move you myself." I hissed.

She scoffed ready to retaliate when I heard Hades' voice.

"Mrs Romano?" His voice was full of amusement and why the fuck did he call me Mrs? And Romano? Seriously?

Janet stared widely at me. Oh. I see what he did there.

"Doctor Treyvon. I was just on my way to you." I said with a casual smile.
"My apologies. Were you kept waiting for long?" He asked playing along.

"Uh! No! I was just bringing her to your office. Forgive me Ma'am." She said hastily bowing her head at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Get the fuck out of my way." I said pushing past her and Hades. He turned around and followed me back into the office.

"What an Honor. I was hoping that we'd meet while you were on a hospital bed bleeding your heart out." He teased and I frowned.

I used to like this idiot.

"Hades. I need your help." I said seriously and his expression changed.
"What fucking trouble have you got your ass into now?" He asked running a hand through his hair.

"It's not just me. Hades. It's the agency." I said. He frowned.
"What about it?"

"I think something is going on and we are the main players." I said and he furrowed his brows in confusion.

I explained everything I found suspicious to him and he was shocked.

"To be honest, I did realize this now. What the fuck would they send me here when they already sent you?" He asked. I blinked. I didn't even think of that.