31

Hello Sweethearts. Don't forget to vote and share! I've got some big news soon as well ;)

Zara.

I just stared at the ceiling ignoring all the movements around me. I tried to sit up again but I was pushed back down. Diana's face came into view and she scowled at me.

"Stay put." She ordered. I rolled my eyes. I squirmed as she finally let me sit up.

"What happened?" I asked. My voice sounded foreign. Who am I?

"You happened. That's what happened." She said and I frowned. "Where's everyone? Where am I?" I asked after drinking a glass of water.

"The medical quarters. You've been here for a day. You don't remember that?" She asked motioning to my wrist. I looked at it and it all came rushing back. Shit. I tried to kill myself again.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I need to get out of here." I mumbled and she snickered. "Come on. I was about to let you know that you're leaving here." She explained.

"What's the situation?" I asked knowing I caused a huge mess. "The Italians are wanting to know who you are and Adrian is keeping them quiet. It's a thick cloud of frustration." She explained as she helped me out of the room. I could walk fine but this was my one moment to rely on Diana so I took full opportunity of it.

"Well shit. They'll need an explanation yeah?" I mused as she laughed lightly.

"Definitely. Adrian was super worried to find you in a pool of blood. What the fuck were you thinking?" I knew she'd ask. About time.

"I was thinking I had to leave this damn earth before I killed everyone." I said flatly and she visibly froze.

I couldn't blame her.

Before I could speak again, a loud alarm blared through out the entirety of the house.

"What's going on?" I blinked.

"I believe the mafia is under ambush." I answered. I let go of her and took off in a sprint with her following. All the men were running downstairs to protect everyone.

I cursed as I watched one of the floors light up in fire.
I heard rushed words and footsteps. Russians.

The men spotted me. I split ways with Diana so she could gear up. I raised my hands in surrender as a sudden flurry of tears filled my eyes. I sobbed hysterically as they reached me. I would probably thrive as an actress.

They whispered something I translated as 'She looks innocent. What do we do with her?'

I rolled my eyes mentally. Yeah innocent. Innocent me tried to kill me.

"Shh. Quiet!" One of them snapped. I shut my mouth and let them drag me.
"Who are you?" They asked. I made a show of stuttering in fear before replying.

"Camila." They stared in surprise. My fake name has gone places I presume.

They spoke in Russian clearly saying that I'm Adrian's wife he keeps hidden. They hit a damn jackpot with me. Put me in a barbie doll box and auction me off.

They hurriedly tied my hands behind me and grabbed me by the hair forcing me downstairs. I hissed in pain. Both from the pulling and my bounded wrists. I was behind them and out of sight.

Stupid Russian bitches.

"Leave my house Silco. I'm still being nice." It was refreshing to hear Adrian's voice. Silco laughed coming towards his men that had me. I spotted bodies around. So a mini fight happened. And I missed it. Fuck.

"Give me my daughter and I won't harm a single hair on her pretty head." He said pulling me into view. The men of the Italian Mafia stared in surprise at me. Damn idiots forgot to protect me huh?

Adrian looked pissed. "Let her go." He said lowly and Silco laughed again. I sighed mentally. When can I go crazy? I already untied my hands I was waiting for my timing.

"Why should I? She's a pretty little thing." He said looking at Adrian.

"For your own good Silco. Let her go." He repeated and the Russian scum had the guts to laugh again.

"My good? She's an adorable little bunny." He jested turning to face me. I headbutted him aimed for a sensitive spot and he yelled in pain grabbing his broken nose.

I turned to the man behind me and wounded the rope around his neck cutting his air off. I released him after he fell unconscious. The other man stared at me in shock. I made to scare him and he backed away. Fucking coward.

Adrian shot him before he could do anything else. Just at that moment more Russian men poured in from nowhere. I quickly made it to Adrian's side.

"Angel? I'm gonna need you to fuck these people up." He said handing me a gun and a dagger. I stared at it then at him. He gave me a small smile and a nod.

Silco finally looked up at me.

"Who the fuck are you?" He snarled and I smirked.

"I'm called Angel." I said before tossing the dagger in my hand straight at him.

Badabing Badaboom Bitches. Target.

A/N

Thoughts? Who's your favorite character so far?

Don't forget to Vote, Share and Comment my loves.

Lots of love,
Sophie❤️