19

Zara.

It took about two days to not feel the pain from the bullet wound but took weeks for it to heal.

I avoided everyone for the two weeks I healed. I wasn't in the mood for questions.

A knock on my door made me frown. I bet he or she saw the sign I had put up two weeks ago.

I walked sluggishly and got to the door and stood there.

"Who's there?"

"Open the door Angel." I rolled my eyes. "Go away. I put the sign there for a reason." I snapped. I heard him scoff loudly before my door was forced open.

I blinked, startled as I stepped away. He jangled a bunch of keys in my face.

"It's my house, Princess." He pointed out. I turned away and went to sit back on my bed.

"What do you want?" I asked as I opened a bag of Doritos and started chewing noisily.

"How are you feeling?" I looked at him and he stared back. Oh, he meant my injury.

"Uh. I'm feeling a lot better now. Thanks." I said in a weird tone. He smirked and sat down as well.

"I have a shit ton of questions for you Zara." He stated and I rolled my eyes again.

"Ask on then. I'll try to answer as honestly as possible." A whole load of lies are about to leave my lips.

"How did you find me?"

"GPS."

"How did you get there?"

"Took a motorbike from the garage. It's mine now by the way."

"How did you get into the warehouse?"

"Door." He sighed in frustration and I just stared as I ate my chips.

"I can't deal with an attitude now Angel. It's either you speak easily or I force you." He snapped and I smirked.

"Like I said. I'm being as honest as possible. What else do you want to hear?" I asked crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes before grabbing my thighs and pulling me onto his lap.

I yelped in surprise as I stared at him. What does he think he's doing?

"What? Surprised?" He mocked and I scoffed. Nice try Mister. I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He looked stunned by my boldness and I just smirked.

"Two can play at this game sir. And I think I'm going to win." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled darkly and wrapped a hand around my waist inching closer to me. I sucked in a sharp breath.

I could feel my legs start to tremble.
His hand slowly moved to the waist band of my shorts. I held my breath.
I grabbed his hand with a gasp as he looked at me.

"Don't." I warned. He rolled his eyes before pushing me back onto the bed and hovering over me. I watched and waited. I couldn't dare make the first move. Min will tease me for life.

He took his time as his eyes ran over my body.

"Angel." His voice sounded sinful.

"I'd stop if I were you." He said to me. I let out a frustrated breath and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to me before connecting my lips with his. He froze for a second but took control immediately as he kissed me deeply.

He put my legs around his waist and I gasped at the contact of his member close to my core even clothed. He took his opportunity as I gasped and plunged his tongue into my mouth ravaging me.

His phone ringing snapped me back to reality. What the fuck was I doing kissing and dry humping my target? I pulled away and scooted away. He gave me a look. I didn't like it before going to pick up the call in the balcony of my room.

I cursed as I ran a hand through my hair as I touched my lips. They were swollen. Jesus. As much as I hate to admit that was the best fucking kiss of my life.

I rushed into the bathroom and splashed water on my face to calm down. I paced around for a few minutes before finally stepping out.

He was gone.

Thank God. I needed alone time anyway. That will never happen again.

I hope so.

I took my time to get dressed in a white long sleeved button shirt and a black lace corset over it paired with leather shorts and knee high black boots. I let my hair down and did light makeup.

I wanted to look fabulous today. I left my room and made my way to the training room with a lot of stares in my trail.

Jace stared in shock as he watched me walk up to him. "Zara? Shit. You look absolutely hot." He commented and I smirked.

"Where's the pretty boy?" I asked looking around. The men were obviously gawking at me. Like Jace said, I did look hot.

Everyone's attention turned to the door as Adrian walked in with Romero by his side and Ria behind them. He was dressed in an all black suit with a few buttons loose.

This man.

His eyes met mine and I looked away immediately. Memories from just an hour ago flooding my mind. He stopped before us and I finally looked back at him. As always he had his eyes on me.

Ria sent me a nasty glare but I ignored her. "Ms Zara. Nice to see you here." Romero said in an amused tone.

I gave him a dirty look before stepping in his face. "You're not funny Romero." I hissed and he chuckled. I stepped back and crossed my arms.

Adrian still hadn't looked away from me and it was starting to become annoying.

"What are you staring at Idiot?" I finally snapped. Jace looked at me with wide eyes so did everyone else.

Adrian rolled his eyes before taking my hand and pulling me to his chest.

"Watch your fucking tongue in the presence of my men Angel." He warned and I scoffed.

He leaned closer and whispered.

"Talk like that again and I'll bend you over and spank that pretty little ass of yours in front of everyone. Then kiss it sorry."

I swallowed and glared defiantly while my legs shook.

I was entering a risky bargain with this man. I could only hope I'm smart enough to outsmart the devil himself.

I need a strong drink.

A/N

This chapter tho!! Ouuu. Finally wrote the kiss scene. Let the game of Charades start babies!!

Please Vote, Comment and Share!
It's greatly appreciated.

Love y'all.
Sophie❤️