23

Zara.

I whimpered.

"Please..."

He chuckled deeply. "Now you're begging me? You seemed so brave two hours ago." He sneered. I blinked trying to get the blood out of my eyes. My head was pulled backwards and I cried out in pain.

"You have to endure the pain my dear princess. It's what makes you stronger. You can do it." The unmistakable voice of my father I heard.

"Why are you doing this to me Andrew?! Why?!!!" I screamed and he shushed me with a slap so painful I spit out blood.

I still had more blood in me?

I thought I didn't.

"Enough. Mind the way you speak you ignorant brat. If anything blame your stupid psycho mother. She brought you into this. It's all her fault." He snarled and Mason sighed behind him.

I tried hard to stop the tears from streaming down my face. It was hard but I kept trying. He killed her.

"She's innocent!" I argued as a tear finally slid down my cheek. Mason laughed.

"Princess? Is that a tear? Your mother isn't innocent love. She's a monster. Just like you." He said and I shook my head vigorously.

"No she's not! She's not a monster. My mother is not a monster." I seethed.

"You wouldn't know. You're just a child. You're barely 12 of course you'd say she's innocent." He mused grabbing a rope from the table in the room. He walked around me and I hissed in pain when I felt him grab my bruised wrists.

He tied them up and also tied up my knotted hair too. What was he going to do? I was in a chair and he tied my feet too.

"What are you doing?" I muttered and he smirked. A huge bucket of water was brought for him. I gasped as he dunked the whole bucket over me.

My father walked back into the room with an annoyed expression.

"There's a shower around if you wanted to give her a bath." He snapped and Mason ignored him. He looked up and frowned when he realized what Mason was about to do to me.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?" He asked and Mason frowned. "Don't tell me you care about this outcasted brat of yours." He said and Andrew glared at him.

"We need her alive. You want to electrocute her to death?!" He yelled and my eyes went wide. I started thrashing and crying profusely.

"Look. You scared the poor thing. She's already having a spaz." Mason grumbled.

"Please daddy! Don't let him kill me!" I screamed and he marched towards me and slapped me.

"Haven't I warned you not to call me that you stupid bastard? I am not your father!" He said angrily.

"Sheesh. Family drama much? Boys take her to the basement. Her 'Daddy' saved her from some shock today." He ordered and a few men came in to carry me out. I was in so much pain.

Why me?

Three Years Forward...

"Eyes open girl!" I frowned. Where the heck am I? I glared at the guards pushing me around.

"Do you want to die?" I snapped and he looked at me cautiously before regaining his stance. I rolled my eyes. Stupid idiot.

As I walked into the fancy meeting room I was beyond pissed and annoyed. What do these people want now? Surrounding the table were men in three piece suits and they all stared at me.

I looked dashing. You can't blame me.

"Why the fuck is she staring at us like we're under her?" Someone snapped and my eyes found the speaker.

"That's because you are dumbass." I spat. He glared and I met his stare.

"Shut your mouth Z or I'll do it for you." Mason said as he walked in. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello Erwin. Nice to see you. She's the girl." Erwin assessed me and I just stared coldly at him.

"Welcome Z. A pleasure to have you here. This is S.I I'm sure you'll love it here." He said with a smile and I frowned.

"Is this some sort of Boarding school? Trust me I'm smarted than all 45 of you combined." I stated. A mild murmur swept across the room.

Mason came beside me and whispered.

"One more degrading word and I'm sending you back." He threatened. I wisely kept my mouth shut. This was my one chance. I'm not blowing it.

I got introduced into the ropes of the agency and in two days I got promoted up two levels.

I was that good according to Erwin the boss.

"Is she some sort of robot? In two days! No one has ever accomplished that."

"She's super strong and fast!"

"Did you see her eyes yesterday? They were red!"

"Why the fuck does she never smile?"

That comment was the only one that drew my attention to the Korean girl named Lee Min Sung.

Crazy how I'm now working in an agency yet I'm still trapped.

A/N
Flashback chapter! What do y'all think? I'm sorry for the slow updates. I'm still taking exams this month. Love y'all and please bare with me. Also thank you for 800 reads I love youu.

Sophie❤️