34

Hello Soroses!
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts after reading the chapter! Love y'all.

Zara.

Going back to the agency had me feeling a whole lot of awkward feelings.

"You think they changed your access pass?" Diana asked casually clicking the trigger of the gun in her hand.

To answer her question, I stepped forward. We were in the middle of the Sahara. That's where the agency was located. I placed my palm forward and it went through the magnetic field hiding the whole building.

"Damn. You got in. Smooth." Diana hummed and I rolled my eyes. We walked towards the entrance and surprisingly the agents lined up on the walls did nothing to stop me. I could smell the fear in the air.

Such a horrible stench.

"Agent Z? What bring you back?!" Freya yelled out as she saw us walk into the lobby.

"Freya." I said in acknowledgment as she bowed in respect. "You're back-kk?" Her voice shook and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Follow me." I stated and walked forward without waiting for her. I got to the elevator and punched the button of the very top floor. Where Erwin's office is.

While in the elevator I casually loaded my gun and armed myself. "What are you going to do?" Freya suddenly asked and I raised my head not looking at her.

"Freya."

"Uh...Yes Agent Z?"

"If you wanna live I'd suggest you keep your pretty mouth shut." I said finally looking over to her. Her cheeks were stained red and I frowned.

The fuck is she blushing for? Jesus Christ. Don't tell me...? Nah. Heck no. Fuck no.

"What's got you all red, French fries?" Diana asked grabbing Freya's waist and pulling the girl's slim figure against her. I scoffed mentally. The fucking tease Diana is. And she gives the weirdest nicknames.

"Um. Nothing." She detached herself from Diana and stood off in the very corner. I shook my head as the elevator binged.

"Freya. Baby girl. We're gonna need you up front." I said pulling out my gun from the holster and aiming it directly at her head. She walked forward on shaky legs as we stepped out. The whole hallway was empty as always.

I didn't need a human shield, but it's Freya Winters. Erwin's little daughter.
It's what gave her the slight guts to call and even approach me at the agency all the time.

We stopped at the door and I nudged her. "Go on. Announce your presence to daddy." I whispered. She knocked and Erwin's voice called out granting her permission into the office.

Freya walked in first and Diana followed, so did I.

"Diana? Why's my daughter at gunpoint?" Erwin asked. Funny. Idiot didn't spot me yet. "She asked me to." Diana shrugged and I stepped fully into the room with a smile.

I watched as he froze over. My grin only grew wider. "Hola Erwin. Missed me?" I asked calmly sitting down.

"Dad help me!" Freya screamed. Angered, I turned and pulled the trigger.

"NO!"

The bullet missed her obviously. I'm not killing her just yet. "Freya? What did I tell you about keeping your mouth shut?" I snapped in anger. Tears were streaming down her face as she sobbed.

I sat back with a loud sigh. I looked back at Erwin. "Sit your stupid ass down let's talk." I said and he reacted quickly and hit a button on his table. I knew what that does.

Just great. Diana smacked Freya hard causing her to fall unconscious. "Take her. I'll handle things here." I said.

"Sure thing. I'll go get Hades." With that she left carrying Freya with her. I turned back to Erwin. Only he was gone. Stupid fucker.

I watched as tons of men poured into the room. Weapons aimed. I smirked before running for the window and jumping through not caring about the glass that cut my skin.

Turning my body in the air I tossed a rope gun towards the nearest floor and slammed against the building. Shit. That hurt. I looked down at the height and cursed. I was still high up. The agency had over hundred floors.

I kicked my foot against the glass of the floor I was closest to and jumped in.

The agents there stared at me in surprise. "Who are you?" A boy asked.
I raised an eyebrow. This must be the document quarters for new recruits. They never get to meet me until at least level 3 and yet my visual is never disclosed.

"No one important. Get out of my way." I said and walked towards the door. They all stepped aside except for the boy with dark hair and blue eyes.

"I asked a question lady." He said frowning and I smiled. He's actually pretty cute.

"Can you keep a secret?" He slowly nodded. I leaned forward then whispered.

"Cool. I'm Z. What's your name?"

I watched his blue eyes go wide and even sparkle. "I'm, Uh I'm Zayn." He said looking away. I smirked. Same initials.

"What a coincidence. Well, I've gotta run. Unless I wanna die here. I'll be back Zayn." I whispered again before running out the door.

As soon as I stepped out I heard my name and a rain of bullets followed.

"Shit! Yah! Watch it!" I yelled as I kept running. I jumped over a desk bumping into people at the floor.

"Stop her!"

I got to the staircase and cursed. I took the wrong route. I was supposed to be at the elevator. I watched as the men rounded the corner.

"Fuck this." I crossed over and jumped through the opening of the spiral staircase. I reached out to grab any thing to stop me from breaking my bones.

Just as I was about to die, a hand caught me. I looked up and sighed in relief.

"Hi Love. Missed me?" Hades smirked as he pulled me up and over the railing.

"I've never been so grateful to see your stupid face." I sighed as I smiled up at him. "Come on. We've gotta get out of here. Unless you want a canvas of bullets in your body." I said and he scoffed.

"Since when did you start running from a fight?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not running Hades. I have a plan. I'm not in the mood to kill anyone. Or maybe it'll be you." I snapped and he just laughed.

Erwin could run all he wants. That's all he can do.

A/N
Thoughts?
Drop comments I love reading them.
Thanks for almost 6k reads you guys. I love you all🥺❤️

You can follow my socials at
__sophie_kvng : TikTok
__sophie_kvng : Instagram.

Love y'all. Peace❤️