28

Zara.

I had to be careful. Everything seemed to be happening hurriedly. It was impossible to ignore the brewing feelings I have for Adrian and it scares me.

I don't have a weakness. I don't.

I'm Z for fuck's sake. I'm not weak.

I punched the bag repeatedly without stopping. I yelled out in frustration as I kept going.

"Z? What the hell is wrong?" Diana asked pulling me away from the punching bag. I heaved angrily and growled at her. She stepped back cautiously.

"Calm down. Hey. Listen to me Z. Calm down." Why did her voice annoy me more?

I shook my head and snarled. I took greedy breathes.
"Diana. Get out. Now." I warned.

She gasped before running out. I whimpered in pain. I couldn't go off. Not here. I can't hurt anyone here.

Wrapping up my wrists as fast I can, I stood up and ran out of the training room. It seemed the whole damn house was still up and about and it annoyed me further. I grunted as I ran past people not even bothering to say sorry to those I hit.

I heard my name being called but I ignored it.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HER WAY!!" Hades yelled and I watched as people scurried away. I ran faster. Hades, Min and Diana were running after me.

I stopped and turned around to face them. "Stop following me!!" I screamed glaring at them.

"Her eyes..."

"Shit. This can't happen here. Get Adrian fast." Min said to Diana who left to do as she said.

"Hey. Zara. Listen. It's me. Min Sung. You're okay. Calm down." She whispered softly inching closer.

"Stay back. Don't fucking come close!" I shouted. Everyone was watching now. I saw Adrian and Jace push past the crowd and came forward.

"Stop it. You don't want to harm anyone. You know this." Min pressed and I glared at her. I don't want to kill her. I'm trying not to.

"This isn't you. I know you. And this isn't you. Let the real you go. Zara!" She yelled and I screamed before pulling out my gun and aiming it at her. Everyone gasped. I noticed Adrian's men running around to circle me. Weapons aimed.

I scoffed. Really?

"Z." I looked at Adrian. Why the fuck did he call me that? I clenched my fist as he just stared at me.

Jace gave a subtle nod and the men came at me. I turned in time and ducked a punch and sent my fist into the man's head. I was faster. They were slow and made me even mad.

I slammed his head down and shot at the next man running at me. Someone landed a solid punch on my cheek. Lucky. I wasn't looking. I grabbed a knife from behind me and I stabbed him.

I kicked the next person and jabbed him severally. I raised the knife and slit his throat. I heaved angrily. I ran and jumped caging another's head with my legs and bringing him face down. I snapped his neck and stood up. I beat up the next five men that came at me and shot whoever was in my sight. The rest of the men backed away in fear and shock.

I tilted my head. "Zara..." Jenna calm voice drifted to my ears. Ugh. Great. She saw me kill Twenty men all by myself.

Adrian pushed her behind him.

"Z! Snap out of it you stupid bitch!" Diana yelled angrily coming towards me. She pushed me to the ground and punched me severally. I kicked her off me and hit her back severally. We went at it not stopping. I blocked every hit she threw at me and she did the same. I raised my knee and hit her ribs. She fell to one knee but dragged my foot taking me back to the ground with her.

"You had to go off now? Of all times?! Are you under control or what?!" She yelled backing away. I shook my head in pain as I stood up.

Adrian ran towards me and gathered me in his arms. I resisted but he just held me.

"Angel..."

I blinked. I stared up at him.

"A..A..Adrian?" I whispered as tears welled up in my eyes. He held me closer not saying anything. In his arms I saw the mess I made. Diana was beaten and I saw the bodies of the men who tried to stop me. I cried harder.

I shouldn't be here. God. I'm so fucking unstable. I didn't even know what happened this time.

I stared at the bodies on the ground. These men...I killed them. I tried to pull away from Adrian but he stopped me.

"It's not your fault. Stop resisting." He ordered. His voice was so low I barely heard him. I sobbed loudly holding him tighter.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I...I'm so sorry. I'm such a fucking mess." I cried. Why me? I'm a pile of trash. An unstable experiment.

I should've killed myself. Why didn't they kill me then? They've made me a monster.

I shed tears. For these men. For Everyone. For my mother.

And for me.

I suddenly remembered. She was killed today.

I'm such a mess.

A/N

Okay...That was a lot. What do y'all think? She went off. Like a match. Thoughts?

Please Vote, Share and Comment. I love reading them. Check out my other books too if you can.

Love y'all loads
Sophie❤️