30

Hi Sweethearts :)

Warning. Mentions of Self Harm.

Zara.

My hands shook. I took in a slow breath. What if?

What if?

I ran my hands through my hair, frustrated. I glanced at the door to my room. I had asked Adrian to lock me in just Incase. I didn't want to harm anyone again.

"Zara? Are you okay?" Jenna's calm voice drifted towards me.

"Zara? I'm so worried. I hope you're okay." She said sadly and a tear dropped from my eye. I wish I was okay.

I listened as she walked away from the door. With shaky legs I stood up and searched my vanity table for something. Once I had it in my hands I froze.

This was the only way. I stared passively as the blade cut through my skin. The sight of blood angered me and I cut again. And again. I didn't stop and screamed. I stumbled towards the door and fell almost there. I watched my blood pool around the floor staining the white marble. I cried silently as I was slowly losing consciousness.

I've never really known what if felt like to be truly loved. It's not real. It doesn't exist. I can't recall the last time I felt loved. My mother used to be the only bridge I had with the world.

She was taken away from me.

What's the point of living? Going through this shitty life and turning out to become a murderer? An unstable fucking experiment Mason had fun with. I couldn't even function properly like others do.

My training under Mason fucked me up. I find it absurd I survived half of the shit they put me through. My mother worked for S.I

The generation before mine I guess. Like mother like daughter huh? I was her and even worst.
I'm tired of hearing all these voices echoing in my head. Why are they so damn loud?

"Zara!"

The door was pushed open and my eyes met with Adrian's.

The unmistakable look of fear and pain were there. In his eyes.
Someone was scared to lose me? I'd be happy to be gone.

Well, fuck. I blinked trying to stay awake. Fuck dying. I might just have a reason to keep living. I felt myself being carried. Adrian was running as fast as humanly possible to the medical quarters of the house.

"Get out of my fucking way! Get me a doctor!! HADES!"

I should've been unconscious yet I was still awake. Perks of being the weirdo that I am.

"What the actual fuck?!" Hades muttered once he laid eyes on me. I just stared up at the white bulb on the ceiling.

My head was turned and I met Adrian's eyes. Again, I read the emotions behind them. Anger, Guilt, Pain, Love and Fear.

Huh?

"You'd better not die Zara. I swear to God if you do..." He trailed off and took my hand in his holding it tightly..

"Stay alive. Please."

*****

I grabbed the bars and yelled in frustration. I pulled up and jumped over the gate. I got up and kept running.

So far my escape plan has been a shit run. Mason and his men were currently chasing after me. I screamed as I felt a needle pierce my skin.

Fuck. I fell. Completely paralyzed. The men caught up to me and picked me up and took me back to the basement.

No.

I was tied up with chains that dug into my skin in a wooden chair.

"Princess. Nice try." I just looked at Mason as he walked in with my father.

"Happy Birthday sweetheart." Andrew said. I stayed expressionless.

"Not a thank you?" He questioned. He stepped forward and grabbed my hair pulling forcefully.

I barely exhibited any sign of pain or resistance.

"That's enough Andrew. She needs to look pretty for her new boss." Mason said and I looked over at him. What did he mean?

"Now listen Z. You should've been a little bit patient. You get to be free today." He said with a smirk.

"You're being recruited. You my darling are a success." He continued. I just stared.

"I'm against this." Andrew grumbled and Mason glared at him.

"Shut up. You killed her mother. If you hadn't we would have them both and she also would've been a success too." He snapped angrily.

My eyebrow twitched at the mention of my mother.

"Listen to me carefully Z. I'll let you know that whatever you do, wherever you go, you can't hide from me. I'll always be watching you. And you can't harm me. Even if you tried." He said leaning down to my level.

I stared back. Pissed at how useless I felt in this moment.

"Get someone to clean her up and get her properly dressed. No more isolation for you Princess." He teased and I glared finally putting an expression on my face.

Always leave an impression. Stupid fucker.

Isolation my ass.

A/N
Thoughts?
Sorry for the short Chapter :( I'll start working on the next one as soon as possible.

Don't forget to vote Comment and Share my loves
Thank you all
Sophie❤️

PS: I was barely awake while writing this.