6. Bad company

Reading time: 15 minutes

Warning: swears, my headcanons, my (bad) grammar
TW: light derealisation(?), mentioning Techno, W.S. is mentioned

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ah..." Tommy smiled to himself laying on his seat, legs crossed, black sunglasses on and a can of coke in his hand. This truly was something.

He was living his best life. If someone had told him three years ago that he would be so famous and own a whole plane he'd think that person was mental, yet here he is! Flying home in his own god damn plane! And now that he ended season one of Dream SMP he had all the time in the world to himself. He could focus on other things without stressing himself with writing plot for his character! Isn't life just amazing?

Tommy was scrolling through his phone exchanging text messages with Wilbur, taking a sip of his coke from time to time. Suddenly the whole plane shook causing him to furrow his brows. He raised his glasses. "Everything 'lright?"

"My apologies, there appears to be—" His private pilot was cut off by another violent shake and a nasty sound of scratching metal. "...a bit of a problem. We were hit, Mr. Simons"

"Hit? By what?" Tommy was completely bewildered. Why would someone hit them!?

"It's... hard to explain, sir. I think it would be better if you see it for yourself..." The pilot pointed to the window. Tommy looked even more confused than before.

There was nothing there.

The front window was all black.

"Yeah, I guess it's really hard to exp—" Tommy cut himself off as he noticed a pair of red glowing eyes staring straight at him from the black. "Zero...?" He looked at his pilot. His brown hair and dark eyes...

Hold up.

Zero has light eyes.

Tommy took a step back. "You're not Zero", he growled accusingly while narrowing his eyes at the impostor. The man only smiled. And his smile grew and grew to the point where it shouldn't be possible to smiled as wide as he did, Tommy took another step back now starting to get scared. What the fuck?

As the man stood up and started to slowly walk closer to him the teen backed away even more until he decided to turn around and run as far away as possible.

Or, well, he tried.

When Tommy turned around seeking escape he was quickly met with another person. He bumped into them and fell onto the floor, looking up he was met with the same pair of red eyes from the woman he saw in the alleyway. He felt dizziness slowly but surely creeping into his head. It seem like the woman reached her hand towards him but before she could touch him his eyes closed and...

He woke up. The yellow light crept into the living room, so it had to be pretty early. Tommy still felt dizzy.

He groaned softly getting up and walking to the kitchen. He'd think that after yesterday's dinner with the 'G family' he wouldn't need to eat any snacks before bed. But he was proven wrong as now he sat in the kitchen eating a KitKat at 4 in the morning.