23. Mission Innitible: Agent 0 and the super (small) spies

Reading time: 30 minutes

Warning: swears, cursed humor, my headcanons, my (bad) grammar
TW: W.S. is mentioned

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What happened on Sunday was promised to never be spoken of ever gain.

The whole trio was severely punished by their digestive systems for their poor life choices.

It was worse than being wasted!

Well, not really, but it certainly felt that way when they were glue to the toilet all afternoon.

"Unnnnngh... Is it morning already...?" The blond groaned, stretching while still staying on the floor as he failed to reach the bed at 2 in the morning. "God, I was never more wasted..."

"I'm more worried they're going to kick us out..." Ranboo muttered from his place on the bed, he actually went to sleep at a more reasonable time and wasn't as tortured as the other two.

"Some of us have bigger problems, Boob Boy! Sugar is a lifeline for me, yet I feel sick just thinking about it..." Tommy cringed in disgust, feeling something twist and turn in his stomach, the memory of the sweet sweet chocolate at the back of his throat making him feel nauseous all over again. "Maaaan, Imma need some coke"

"Coke's also sweet" Tubbo commented, muttering into the pillow he managed to drag down with him as he fell out of bed in the middle of his sleep. What was more impressive is the fact he didn't wake up on impact with the floor.

"Shuddup, Bitch"

The short brunet muttered something that Tommy was sure wasn't even actual words. They all lied there in silence for a few seconds before Tommy's phone made a ping noise. The teen groaned as he started looking for it, it ended up with him swearing in annoyance as he didn't see it anywhere near him. Eventually, after getting up (to his utter dismay), he found it next to their unfinished potion. He looked at the screen as if it just insulted his mother before noticing what, or rather who, forced him up.

Green boi 2.0, 3 minutes ago
[Can we meet today?]
[We needs to talk with you about sth important]
Read

Oh fuck. That sounded serious...

Me, now
[Sure]
[Quick q]
[Is this a secret meeting or can I bring some friends over?]

Green boi 2.0, now
[Yeah you should probably bring someone]
Read

"Oh shit" He swore under his breath, not liking how the hero took a moment before answering.

"We're homeless already?" Ranboo asked with worry, sitting up to have at least some view at his friend's back.

"I have a date with the guys we're supposed to mess with" Tommy walked back to their room, typing another message.

Me, now
[Time n place?]

Green boi 2.0, now
[8pm at the docks]
[Green boi 2.0 shared a link]
[In case you need it ;)]