27. Well it's the middle of the night

Reading time: 18 minutes

Warning: swears, cursed humor, my headcanons, my (bad) grammar
TW:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday passed in a blink of an eye, with the trio helping Maya with the costumes for a change (Tubbo was more or less dragged there against his will). Their healing tea making lessons were... certainly going.

As the sun hid behind the horizon they decided to re-watch The Office. At around eight Ranboo headed to bed, leaving the two to their own fun. Not too long after that, he walked right past them and bumped into the door leading out into the hallway. The two raised a brow. "Uhh, you okay?" Tommy asked. The only answer the brunet gave them was a poor attempt at pushing the door open, followed by some annoyed grunts. Quickly realizing it was one of these moments, Tommy sighed, "Oh, there we go..."

"Ran, go to bed" Tubbo ordered, getting up and walking to the sleepwalking teen.

"We need to go"

"Yeah, to bed"

Ranboo turned around and glared at the other brunet. "They're coming"

Tommy rolled his eyes. "It's not the time to get all creepy"

"Back to bed with you" Tubbo grabbed his friend's arm and started lightly pulling him towards the bedroom, they pulled back. "Boo"

"We. Need. To. Go."

"You're not going out" The shortest of the three crossed his arms, glaring back. Ranboo muttered something and turned around, trying to open the door again. "No!" Tubbo quickly stopped him, pulling back harder. "Tommy, help me put this shitass into bed!"

The blond snickered, but he did get up to help. "Boob, get yo ass back into bed" Ranboo took one look at him, grabbed his arm and tried opening the door. Yes, again. "Hey!"

'...Oh no'

"Huh?"

'It's not normal sleepwalking. Remember when Drista said there would be side effects until their mind gets used to her power?'

"Don't fucking tell me..." Hearing the blond talk to himself Tubbo send him a puzzled look. Tommy sighed, putting a hand on his face. "Drista"

The shorter teen blinked, confused at first. "Oh... So, um, should we go?"

"Probably. But what I wanna know is where the hell is she right now"

Tubbo rolled his eyes. "Wherever she is, she's probably laughing her ass off. You need the fucking card room" He turned to the other teen as they still tried with the door.

Ranboo stopped, as if confused, "Card room?"

"The card to our room"

"So the room card?" Tommy deadpanned, in answer the shortest teen elbowed him.

"Card room sounds better" Tubbo muttered while going off to get said card.

***

Cole sighed as he finally finished his dinner; it took waaay too long. Slowly, as if he had a ton of bricks tied to each limb and his super strength was failing him miserably, he got up and washed his plate, leaving it to dry as he wiped his hands with a towel.

He didn't knew if it was his father being gone, the police not having anything or the fact that in three days he'd have to pretend his life is normal even more that made it so hard to...function. He talked with his friends and all that but... It just didn't feel right, not when his father wasn't there, wasn't safe.