13. Gay rights, friendly hand out, a bunch of morons and the truth

Reading time: 33 minutes

Warning: swears, my headcanons, my (bad) grammar
TW: bullying (kind of extreme), violence, a bit of blood, slight homophobia(?), W.S. is mentioned

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday has finally arrived.

After this day Tommy would be one BIG step closer to saving Sonu's café from the undeserved treatment it received from jerks like Chemical Face.

And he would spend the whole day with Lloyd and his friends.

Tommy had his doubts on whether this will be a success or not as the day begun with him and the other blond drinking tea in an awkward silence. Well, from what Tommy seen, the rest isn't as awkward so it couldn't be that bad... right?

"You're seriously worried about being awkward? That's a first..."

It sure was.

Tommy usually would just go all out, literally breaking down the walls of awkward meetings, no matter who he was talking to. But Lloyd was a special case, even if Tommy already hung out with him before. The teen seen to always be on edge and Tommy was sure his humor wouldn't really help.

He couldn't keep being family-friendly forever though. At some point, he was sure he would make a joke about something not so PG, and if he was to place any guesses, he'd day it was that day. They were going to spend a whole day in a group, Tommy being himself will immediately get comfortable and jokes will slip up.

There was no way of stopping him...

"Want me to scream at you ever few minutes?"

"Absolutely no"

"Good, wouldn't do that anyway"

"Then why bother asking!?"

Tommy groaned while the voice in his head laughed, his sulking didn't last long as the sound of Techno's laughter forced a smile on his face.

He missed this.

Techno laughing at his misery.

Normally he would start screaming or kept on sulking. But he really missed this.

Missed him.

The laughter stopped. "Tommy..."

The teen took a breath and looked at his phone to check the time. "How long is the way to Zane's house again?"

The other blond looked up with confusion, "Hm? O-oh, about ten minutes"

Tommy hummed, looking at the time again. "Can we go now? You know, since I never visited him before?" This didn't really matter for him, he just wanted the awful silence to end (especially when his own thoughts were starting to torture him).

"Uh, yeah, sure"

"Cool" He grabbed his empty mug and went to place it in the sink before going to grab his stuff, aka. the gun and guitar. Maybe he should've washed the mug but he could do that when they get back, the silence was too suffocating for this. A minute or so later the two finally left the apartment complex.