8. Beware: TommyInnit owns a fucking gun

Reading time: 17 minutes

Warning: swears, my headcanons, my (bad) grammar
TW:  W.S. is mentioned

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tommy spend the rest of the day, and a bit of the next one for that matter, thinking hard about various ways to help Sonu's café. But it's okay, he was good at his job, and he was undoubtedly good at advertising things. His only regret being that Lovejoy wasn't available, he could really use them (and maybe some support from his brother figure, I mean what—). But, yet again, it was fine, he had plenty of ideas.

"No"

"Why!?"

Rumi sighed deeply, "How would you explain you found two elemental masters nobody else in the city ever heard of?"

Tommy crossed his arms and huffed. "Elemental masters are knows as the ultimate good force, I doubt anybody would mind getting two new ones"

"We're not joining the ninja forces. And on that note, we definitely don't want them to know about us" The girl stared at the blond, Zippy hissed, as if agreeing with her words.

Tommy looked less than amused, he looked away and leaned back. "...What if I recruit the ninjas in?"

"You're making it worse" Techno said and the teen groaned seeing how the girl was now glaring at him.

"I recruit only the ninjas in?"

Rumi furrowed her brows in confusion, "How the hell would you do that?"

Tommy smiled. "I have high charisma stats"

"Uh-huh..." He glared at the girl, not liking how she dared to doubt his skills.

Okay, it was time for plan B.

Tommy wasn't the best at drawing, but he could muster up something more than just shapes resembling specific things. Also, what else are fun electronics for? Though he could still use a hand.

Ugh, where was Fundy when you needed him?

Well, he could always call him...

But he would do that some other time, because right now was time for some more shopping. Tommy grabbed a coke flavored lollipop and headed out, he loved going out. And the threat of starting a fight with Rumi was hanging over his head every second he spend at Koko's apartment, it was a win-win really.

But fate decided to screw him over.

At this point Tommy noticed every next day was more wild then the last one, therefore his surprise was rather minimal once the Shark Guy attacked the city in broad daylight. "Shit" He sworn, looking at the shark-thingy unamused, don't get me wrong, sharks are pretty cool, but this one caused him a lot of trouble. Having no other option Tommy booked it to the closest shop.

There was a chime as the door opened, then a loud slam as the blond closed them in hurry. He was not getting hospitalized again.

Tommy looked through the windows, at this point he could barely feel the paper straw keeping his lollipop intact under the small ball of coke sweetness. How long will this take? Not that he needed to do all of his shopping now, but being involuntary stuck in one place didn't seem very fun, and he was a fan of fun.