11. A bit of cyber stalking /j

Reading time: 13 minutes

Warning: swears, my headcanons, my (bad) grammar
TW: W.S. is mentioned

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Tommy!!"

"Ow, fucking balls! Don't scream at me!!" The blond glared at the white haired girl he had the misfortune to meet along his way back.

"Why the fuck aren't you home!?"

"Listen, there's a reason I call myself a businessman" Tommy placed his hands on his hips giving a little shrug while the girl crossed her arms. Was it the lighting or did her eyes just turn a little purple...?

"I can assure you it's not the lighting..."

"I don't really care if you're out, but if Koko wakes up she's going to freak out!"

"I was just heading back, for your limited information" The two stared each other down, "As always, I was struck with an amazing idea and needed to set things in motion. By the way... was Ice ever recorded bleeding?"

Rumi furrowed her brows, not that he didn't expect that, it was a pretty weird question after all, "No? At least not officially. There're a few videos on social media but can't really trust that. Why?"

"Well, seems like I was the first to see it then" he smiled proudly, the girl deepened her frown. Tommy pulled his phone, quickly opening Google and typing in. "So, I was thinking..."

Rumi groaned, "Do you ever fucking stop thinking? I need a break from your wild ideas..."

Techno snort, "I second that"

Tommy huffed. "You're not even involved! Anyway, I told Earth to tell their friends about Sonu's café—"

"You already informed me of that"

"I'm reminding you" He glared at Rumi, just like Wilbur, Wilbur always cut him off if he started to repeat himself (while all Tommy wanted to do was to be poetic). "As I was saying, I came up with a Hero Discount! I can easily afford that! But, even if having good drinks and food for half free—"

"That's one way to see it..."

"Half free," Tommy pressed while they walked, Garmadon's attack was still on full, apparently this one was quite a stir but Rumi didn't give a shit, "We can one-up! Imagine if after a hard fight, just like this one, they could come there and drink... healing potions?"

Tommy already knew the answer was a definitive N-O when the girl abruptly stopped. He slowly turned around to face her, Rumi took a deep breath. "First of all, it's tea, not potions. Second, this is why I hate your ideas. Third, do you really think Mystake would allow this?"

"She seem to like me" He shrugged, then swayed a little while his eyes briefly scanned over the results of his search 'White ninja bleeding', let's hope no FBI agents are watching over his search history. He looked back at the girl and smiled sheepishly, "And I have a history with potions..."

"You're stomping on thin ice, Theseus"

Rumi shook her head. "You're a maniac, a helpless maniac"

"Please! Wouldn't you help a man I need?" Tommy tried his best to do puppy eyes, but she stayed just as cold as before.

"Ew"

"Fine" Tommy rolled his eyes, huffing as he looked at his phone again. His eyes quickly widen as he read on of the results. "Ninja have social media!?"